Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 919 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Edmundo Rivero
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1962Kristine W
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1969Marcos Siega
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1625Giovanni Domenico Cassini, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1712)
- 1724John Smeaton, English engineer, designed the Coldstream Bridge and Perth Bridge (d. 1794)
- 1893Ernst Marcus, German zoologist (d. 1968)
- 1934Millicent Martin, English actress and singer
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly, American actor and producer
- 1960Mick Hucknall, English singer-songwriter (Simply Red and Faces)
- 1960Terje Gewelt, Norwegian bassist
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress
- 1981Sara Watkins, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (Nickel Creek, The Decemberists, and Works Progress Administration)
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1942World War II: The Japanese imperial submarines I-21 and I-24 shell the Australian cities of Sydney and Newcastle.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gloria Stuart, Angelo Maria Amorevoli, Brandon DiCamillo, Goldust, Hal B. Wallis, Julian McMahon, Simon Jones, Madeleine Stowe, Colin Baker, Richard Curtis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1953 – Amy Irving, American actress and singer; June 9, 1981 – Parinya Charoenphol, Thai boxer, model and actress; November 30, 1958 – Stacey Q, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Q and SSQ).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034