Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 911 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1936James Darren
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1978Maria Menounos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1829John Everett Millais, English painter and illustrator (d. 1896)
- 1852Guido Banti, Italian physician and pathologist (d. 1925)
- 1872Jan Frans De Boever, Belgian painter and illustrator (d. 1949)
- 1917Byron White, American football player and judge (d. 2002)
- 1927Jerry Stiller, American actor and producer
- 1931Dana Wynter, German-English actress (d. 2011)
- 1936James Darren, American actor, singer, and director
- 1939Francis Jacobs, English lawyer and judge
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1970Troy Vincent, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1942World War II: The Japanese imperial submarines I-21 and I-24 shell the Australian cities of Sydney and Newcastle.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miriam McDonald, Vinnie Vincent, Rafael Morais, Ryo Kimura, Jennifer Salt, Edward Dmytryk, Nancy Giles, Kel Mitchell, Ione Skye, Joseph Fiennes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1943.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1959 – Nick Bakay, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 15, 1913 – Lloyd Bridges, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1998); October 17, 1971 – Chris Kirkpatrick, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908