Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1978Eun Ji-won
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 862Emperor Xizong of Tang (d. 888)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1918Robert Preston, American captain, actor, and singer (d. 1987)
- 1938Angelo Amato, Italian cardinal
- 1944Marc Ouellet, Canadian cardinal
- 1953Ad Tak, Dutch cyclist
- 1976Lindsay Davenport, American tennis player and coach
- 1979İpek Şenoğlu, Turkish tennis player
- 1980Gustavo Manduca, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Mamoru Miyano, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1966An F-104 Starfighter collides with XB-70 Valkyrie prototype no. 2, destroying both planes during a photo shoot near Edwards Air Force Base. Joseph A. Walker, a NASA pilot, and Carl Cross, a United States Air Force test pilot, are both killed.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Friderika Bayer, Ade Adepitan, Howie Dorough, Bibie, Rian McLean, Julie Vega, Mike Stoller, Ruby Dhalla, Hacken Lee, Akira Takasaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1971.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Want Ads by The Honey Cone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1983 – Craig Vye, English actor; March 28, 1990 – Dok2, South Korean rapper; January 30, 1974 – Christian Bale, Welsh-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974