Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,199 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1930Michael Codron
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1831Thomas J. Higgins, Canadian-American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1917)
- 1893Ernst Marcus, German zoologist (d. 1968)
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins, American singer, guitarist, and producer (The Parliaments and Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1947Julie Driscoll, English singer and actress (Working Week)
- 1954Kiril of Varna, Bulgarian metropolitan (d. 2013)
- 1964Butch Reynolds, American runner and coach
- 1981Ai Nonaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1984Andrea Casiraghi, Monacan son of Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
- 1989Mitchell Schwartz, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kat Alano, James Hetfield, Brian O'Halloran, Michelle Williams, Per Oscarsson, Tony Rock, Greg Strause, Billy Zane, Morris Carnovsky, Raquel Argandoña.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1988 – Nozomi Sasaki, Japanese model; September 29, 1957 – Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian and actor; May 28, 1941 – Beth Howland, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962