Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Edmundo Rivero
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1936James Darren
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1977Kanye West
- 1978Eun Ji-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1924Lyn Nofziger, American journalist and author (d. 2006)
- 1945Steven Fromholz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and poet (d. 2014)
- 1956Jonathan Potter, English psychologist, sociolinguist, and academic
- 1963Karen Kingsbury, American journalist and author
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1970Steve Renouf, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1977Kanye West, American rapper, producer, director, and fashion designer (Child Rebel Soldier)
- 1979Rob Holliday, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Marilyn Manson, The Mission and The Prodigy)
- 1986Patrick Kaleta, American ice hockey player
- 1990Mickey Bushell, English wheelchair racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shecky Greene, Thorleif Lund, Gene Nelson, S. Janaki, Naomi, Jason V Brock, Ken Stott, John Wayne, Dave Brockie, Craig Finn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1966 – Jillian Reynolds, Canadian actress and sportscaster; June 28, 1966 – John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 11, 1970 – Malcolm D. Lee, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955