Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1757Ercole Consalvi, Italian cardinal (d. 1824)
- 1901Salustiano Sanchez, Spanish-American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1936Kenneth G. Wilson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1939Bernie Casey, American football player and actor
- 1941Robert Bradford, Irish minister and politician (d. 1981)
- 1942Nikos Konstantopoulos, Greek politician, Greek Minister of the Interior
- 1954Marios Tokas, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1965İsmail Türüt, Turkish singer
- 1966Julianna Margulies, American actress and producer
- 1979Alexei Kozlov, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Showerman, Nancy Carell, P. J. Soles, Gary Barlow, Peter Hofmann, Eduard Khil, Jeff Klein, Patrick Fabian, Tracey Ullman, Catherine Hicks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1962 – Corey Hart, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; July 12, 1942 – Tam White, Scottish singer and actor (d. 2010); January 17, 1973 – Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Mexican footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935