Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1953Olav Stedje
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1977Kanye West
- 1981Ai Nonaka
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1903Ralph Yarborough, American colonel and politician (d. 1996)
- 1918Robert Preston, American captain, actor, and singer (d. 1987)
- 1942Nikos Konstantopoulos, Greek politician, Greek Minister of the Interior
- 1954Kiril of Varna, Bulgarian metropolitan (d. 2013)
- 1956Jonathan Potter, English psychologist, sociolinguist, and academic
- 1957Dimple Kapadia, Indian actress
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress
- 1981Matteo Meneghello, Italian race car driver
- 1982Dickson Etuhu, Nigerian footballer
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gisele MacKenzie, Leo Penn, Christophe Gans, Timothy Harris, Danny Jones, Huang Xiaoming, Kostas Mountakis, Marilou, Kat Alano, Elijah Wood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1987 – Hannah Taylor-Gordon, English actress; April 18, 1936 – Tommy Ivo, American actor and race car driver; May 5, 1981 – Danielle Fishel, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997