Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1981Alex Band
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1860Alicia Boole Stott, Irish-English mathematician and theorist (d. 1940)
- 1942Nikos Konstantopoulos, Greek politician, Greek Minister of the Interior
- 1953Ivo Sanader, Croatian historian and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Croatia
- 1973Bryant Reeves, American basketball player
- 1974Alma Lepina, Latvian figure skater
- 1974Maxim Gaudette, Canadian actor
- 1976Trish Goff, American model and actress
- 1980Gustavo Manduca, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Gaines Adams, American football player (d. 2010)
- 1989Richard Fleeshman, English singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel True, Conchata Ferrell, Germán Legarreta, Michelle Johnson, Gary Barlow, Josh Radnor, Patti Davis, Kanako Higuchi, Gina Lollobrigida, Andrei Konchalovsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1953 – Margus Lepa, Estonian journalist and actor; June 29, 1972 – Serhat Tutumluer, Turkish actor; August 10, 1964 – Hiro Takahashi, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956