Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1940Nancy Sinatra
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1978Maria Menounos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1854Douglas Cameron, Canadian politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba (d. 1921)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1929Nada Inada, Japanese psychiatrist and author (d. 2013)
- 1937Gillian Clarke, Welsh poet and playwright
- 1944Marc Ouellet, Canadian cardinal
- 1945Anthony Bagnall, English air marshal
- 1958Louise Richardson, Irish political scientist and academic
- 1960Terje Gewelt, Norwegian bassist
- 1983Gaines Adams, American football player (d. 2010)
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin O'Brien, Judy Carne, Paul Newman, Dolores del Río, Milburn Stone, Daniel Casey, Haylie Duff, Joe South, Aksella Luts, Matt Minglewood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1969 – Jim O'Rourke, American guitarist and producer; October 29, 1986 – Sarita Pérez de Tagle, Filipino actress; July 10, 1983 – Gemma Sanderson, Australian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974