Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,347 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1745Caspar Wessel, Norwegian-Danish mathematician and cartographer (d. 1818)
- 1867Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect, designed the Price Tower and Fallingwater (d. 1959)
- 1923Karel Goeyvaerts, Belgian composer (d. 1993)
- 1925Eddie Gaedel, American baseball player (d. 1961)
- 1927Jerry Stiller, American actor and producer
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett, American actor (d. 1986)
- 1950Kathy Baker, American actress
- 1961Tatanka, American wrestler
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
- 2004Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Hardin, Jonah Hill, William Roache, Kasey Rogers, Sam Robertson, Tony Ward, Tuesday Knight, Carole Laure, Art Clokey, Nick Hogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1933 – Buddy Knox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999); December 14, 1922 – Don Hewitt, American journalist and producer, created ''60 Minutes'' (d. 2009); June 18, 1974 – Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Turkish actor and tenor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951