Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,162 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Robert Cummings
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1993Danielle Chuchran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1843Bertha von Suttner, Austrian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1845Gilbert Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound, 4th Earl of Minto, English soldier, academic, and politician, 36th Governor-General of India (d. 1914)
- 1861Pierre Duhem, French physicist, mathematician, and historian (d. 1916)
- 1912Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1968Niki Bakoyianni, Greek high jumper and coach
- 1973Iain Lee, English comedian and television host
- 1981Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4)
- 1984Wesley Sneijder, Dutch footballer
- 1989Dídac Vilà, Spanish footballer
- 1989Nina Kodaka, Japanese-Filipino television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2010At least 40 people are killed and more than 70 others are wounded as an explosion rips through an evening wedding party in Arghandab, Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ai Moritaka, Shim Eun-ha, David Wilson-Johnson, Sean Patrick Flanery, Stephen Colletti, David Ryall, Frank Boeijen, Richard D. Zanuck, Clarence Williams III, Jessica Alba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1942 – Bo Hopkins, American actor; October 20, 1950 – William Russ, American actor and director; December 29, 1941 – Ray Thomas, English singer-songwriter and flute player (The Moody Blues).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074