Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1950David Troughton
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1972Tomoe Hanba
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1861Gustav Heinrich Johann Apollon Tammann, Russian-German chemist and physicist (d. 1938)
- 1900Fred Waring, American singer, bandleader, and television host (Waring’s Pennsylvanians) (d. 1984)
- 1918John Hospers, American philosopher and politician (d. 2011)
- 1926Happy Rockefeller, American philanthropist, 31st Second Lady of the United States (d. 2015)
- 1944Janric Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon, English accountant and politician
- 1970Erika Miklósa, Hungarian soprano
- 1971Jean Galfione, French pole vaulter and sportscaster
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1973Aigars Apinis, Latvian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1982Christina Stürmer, Austrian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacques Brel, Bohemia, Elisabeth Moss, Aoi Yūki, Vicente Sardinero, Stewart Lee, Robert "Kool" Bell, Luisa Casati, Billy Connolly, Takehito Koyasu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1950 – Robert Schimmel, American comedian, actor, and producer (d. 2010); April 22, 1939 – Mel Carter, American singer and actor; August 1, 1914 – J. Lee Thompson, English-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971