Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,016 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1963David Koepp
- 1964Gloria Reuben
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1986Kary Ng
- 1989Logan Browning
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1836Elizabeth Garrett Anderson, English physician and politician (d. 1917)
- 1910Robert Cummings, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1990)
- 1922Fernand Seguin, Canadian biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1929Johnny Ace, American singer and pianist (d. 1954)
- 1945Luis Ocaña, Spanish cyclist (d. 1994)
- 1962Yuval Banay, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mashina)
- 1964Slaid Cleaves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Andrew Walker, Canadian actor and producer
- 1980Timothy Glanfield, English journalist and author
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Jewell, Morgan J. Freeman, Willie Mabon, Iain Matthews, Donal Logue, Victor Garber, Gregg Binkley, Noriko Nakagoshi, William Berger, Belén Rodríguez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1928 – Sally Forrest, American actress and dancer (d. 2015); August 13, 1975 – James Carpinello, American actor and producer; December 26, 1968 – Tricia Leigh Fisher, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956