Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,979 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Robert Cummings
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1971Jackie McKeown
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1978Michaela Conlin
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1984Kaleth Morales
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1915Les Paul, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1918John Hospers, American philosopher and politician (d. 2011)
- 1930Barbara, French singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1997)
- 1931Bill Virdon, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1944Janric Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon, English accountant and politician
- 1954Gregory Maguire, American author
- 1962Yuval Banay, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mashina)
- 1983Firas Al-Khatib, Syrian footballer
- 1984Jake Newton, Guyanese footballer
- 1988Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Penny Marshall, Mike Sussman, Kang Ji-young, Jonny Phillips, Madeleine Renaud, Shohei Imamura, Melissa Mathison, Clarence Nash, Mildred Harris, Keith Barron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1974 – Giovanni Ribisi, American actor; September 15, 1962 – Dina Lohan, American dancer, actress, and manager; August 15, 1963 – Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mexican director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948