Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,950 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1980James DeBello
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1937Harald Rosenthal, German hydrobiologist and academic
- 1938Giles Havergal, Scottish actor, director, and playwright
- 1939David Hobbs, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1942Nicholas Lloyd, English journalist
- 1946Giulio Terzi di Sant'Agata, Italian politician and diplomat, Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1947John Gurda, American historian and author
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1973Iain Lee, English comedian and television host
- 1987Jaan Mölder, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverley Mitchell, Lília Cabral, Michael Forest, Peter Masterson, Marc Bolan, Brett Scallions, Nunnally Johnson, Natalie Blair, Aslı Bayram, Charlie Louvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 9, 1962.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1921 – František Zvarík, Slovakian actor (d. 2008); March 21, 1920 – Georg Ots, Estonian actor and singer (d. 1975); February 5, 1948 – Barbara Hershey, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972