Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 160th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Skip James
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1950David Troughton
- 1969Nick Kiriazis
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1989Logan Browning
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1812Johann Gottfried Galle, German astronomer and academic (d. 1910)
- 1891Cole Porter, American composer and songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1926Happy Rockefeller, American philanthropist, 31st Second Lady of the United States (d. 2015)
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș, Romanian soprano and actress
- 1949Kiran Bedi, Indian police officer and activist
- 1977Peja Stojaković, Croatian-Greek basketball player
- 1978Heather Mitts, American soccer player
- 1980Paul Preiss, American model and actor
- 1989Nina Kodaka, Japanese-Filipino television host
- 1992Boyd Cordner, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Lupus, Pat Crowley, Ed Peck, Kelly van der Veer, Lynn Whitfield, Josh Flitter, Josh Hopkins, Neil Peart, Arthur Leslie, Christina Cox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 9, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1959 – Barbara Wilshere, English actress; January 24, 1917 – Ernest Borgnine, American actor and singer (d. 2012); June 15, 1980 – Cara Zavaleta, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974