Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 160th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,549 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1950David Troughton
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1969Nick Kiriazis
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1868Jane Avril, French model and dancer (d. 1943)
- 1915Jim McDonald, American football player and coach (d. 1997)
- 1915Les Paul, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1921Arthur Hertzberg, American rabbi and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1925Herman Sarkowsky, German-American businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Seattle Seahawks (d. 2014)
- 1945Nike Wagner, German author and critic
- 1980Paul Preiss, American model and actor
- 1980Udonis Haslem, American basketball player
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and poet
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Des'ree, Kristen Wilson, Desmond Dekker, Shanthanu Bhagyaraj, Chris Potter, Ryan Devlin, Chronis Exarhakos, Ray Thomas, Judi Dench, Alexandra Lencastre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 9, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1958 – Jack Coleman, American actor and screenwriter; June 14, 1983 – Ayumi Beppu, Japanese actress; September 14, 1919 – Olga Lowe, South African-English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968