Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 160th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,578 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1979Jasper Redd
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1916Robert McNamara, American businessman and politician, 8th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2009)
- 1918John Hospers, American philosopher and politician (d. 2011)
- 1933Al Cantello, American javelin thrower and coach
- 1936George Radda, Hungarian chemist and academic
- 1943Charles Saatchi, Iraqi-English businessman, co-founded Saatchi & Saatchi
- 1951Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1961Thomas Benson, American football player
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru, Japanese actress and singer
- 1969Eric Wynalda, American soccer player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1985Jon Nørgaard, Danish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Lando, Mary Crosby, Jackie Trent, John McConnell, Zelda Williams, Cindy Herron, Maurice Pialat, Chyna, Elizabeth Peña, Chris Mars.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 9, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1992 – Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor; October 11, 1957 – Paul Bown, English actor; May 8, 1950 – Robert Mugge, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,017