Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1954Ron Howard
- 1973Carlo Resoort
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1981Ana Hickmann
- 1983Lupita Nyong'o
- 1984Naima Mora
- 1989Daniella Monet
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796)
- 1863Alexander Golovin, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1930)
- 1870E. M. Antoniadi, Greek-French astronomer and academic (d. 1944)
- 1937Eugen Doga, Romanian-Moldovan composer and conductor
- 1940Robert Grossman, American painter, sculptor, and author
- 1943José Ángel Iribar, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1948Burning Spear, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1968Per Oddvar Johansen, Norwegian drummer (Close Erase)
- 1986Ayumu Goromaru, Japanese rugby union player
- 1989Sonya Kitchell, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 317Crispus and Constantine II, sons of Roman Emperor Constantine I, and Licinius Iunior, son of Emperor Licinius, are made Caesares
- 1811Leaders of the Mamluk dynasty are killed by Egyptian ruler Muhammad Ali.
- 1836A convention of delegates from 57 Texas communities convenes in Washington-on-the-Brazos, Texas, to deliberate independence from Mexico.
- 1854German psychologist Friedrich Eduard Beneke disappears; two years later his remains are found in a canal near Charlottenburg.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1941W47NV begins operations in Nashville, Tennessee becoming the first FM radio station in the U.S.
- 1972The Thai province of Yasothon is created after being split off from the Ubon Ratchathani Province.
- 1973Black September storms the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, resulting in the assassination of three Western hostages.
- 1974Watergate scandal: Seven are indicted for their role in the Watergate break-in and charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice.
- 1981Provisional Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands begins his hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cyndi Lauper, Ronda Rousey, Jerry Maren, Jenna McDougall, Little Willie John, Thu Minh, Casey Kasem, Sergio Endrigo, Blair Redford, Fala Chen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 1, 1941.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1936 – Claude Brasseur, French actor; March 4, 1969 – Dawn Zulueta, Filipino actress; May 18, 1988 – Kōji Seto, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873