Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1952Roy Marten
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1983Lupita Nyong'o
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1888Ewart Astill, English cricketer (d. 1948)
- 1892Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, Japanese author (d. 1927)
- 1896Dimitri Mitropoulos, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1921Terence Cooke, American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1924Arnold Drake, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1928Jacques Rivette, French director and screenwriter
- 1943Richard H. Price, American physicist and academic
- 1944Danilo Bach, American screenwriter and film producer
- 1981Will Power, Australian race car driver
- 1984Anthony Tupou, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1872Yellowstone National Park is established as the world’s first national park.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1921The Australian cricket team captained by Warwick Armstrong becomes the first team to complete a whitewash of The Ashes, something that would not be repeated for 86 years.
- 1941World War II: Bulgaria signs the Tripartite Pact, allying itself with the Axis powers.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
- 1962American Airlines Flight 1 crashes on take off in New York.
- 1981Provisional Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands begins his hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.
- 2003Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
- 2008The Armenian police clash with peaceful opposition rally protesting against allegedly fraudulent presidential elections 2008, as a result ten people are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Kristina, Stephan Eicher, Adal Ramones, Son Ye-jin, Saori Yamamoto, Buster Merryfield, Tara Spencer-Nairn, Joseph Papp, Agnes Nixon, Ray Stevenson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 1, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1959 – Richie Sambora, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bon Jovi); October 29, 1987 – Makoto Ogawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Morning Musume Otomegumi, and Dream Morning Musume); July 29, 1910 – Helend Peep, Estonian actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056