Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,196 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1943Cha Katō
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1944Roger Daltrey
- 1952Nevada Barr
- 1966Zack Snyder
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1978Jensen Ackles
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger, American race car driver and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1946Lana Wood, American actress and producer
- 1953Sinan Çetin, Turkish actor, director, and producer
- 1956Mark Todd, New Zealand horse rider
- 1974Stephen Davis, American football player and coach
- 1975Tate Stevens, American singer and guitarist
- 1981Adam LaVorgna, American actor
- 1981Will Power, Australian race car driver
- 1984Naima Mora, American model and actress
- 1989Carlos Vela, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1692Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- 1700Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian calendar on this date in 1753.
- 1845United States President John Tyler signs a bill authorizing the United States to annex the Republic of Texas.
- 1901The Australian Army is formed.
- 1919March 1st Movement begins in Korea under Japanese rule.
- 1939An Imperial Japanese Army ammunition dump explodes at Hirakata, Osaka, Japan, killing 94.
- 1946The Bank of England is nationalised.
- 1972The Thai province of Yasothon is created after being split off from the Ubon Ratchathani Province.
- 1989The United States becomes a member of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
- 2000Hans Blix assumes the position of Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Alejandro Sanz, Justin Hartley, Anna Tsuchiya, Carolyn Franklin, Kym Gyngell, Louis Marriott, Jeannie Ortega, Esther Anderson, Jean Leloup.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1983 – Mariana Renata, French-Indonesian model and actress; December 20, 1955 – David Breashears, American mountaineer, director, and producer; May 19, 1906 – Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925