Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,110 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1942Peter Guber
- 1953Sinan Çetin
- 1954Catherine Bach
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1963Maurice Benard
- 1977Esther Cañadas
- 1980Anna Semenovich
- 1981Adam LaVorgna
- 1984Naima Mora
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1895Ogura Yuki, Japanese painter (d. 2000)
- 1911Rina Ketty, Italian-French singer (d. 1996)
- 1943Gil Amelio, American businessman
- 1944John Breaux, American lawyer and politician
- 1952Nevada Barr, American actress and author
- 1963Russell Wong, American actor
- 1968Per Oddvar Johansen, Norwegian drummer (Close Erase)
- 1975Francesco Mazzariol, Italian footballer and coach
- 1980Djimi Traoré, Malian footballer
- 1993Syuusuke Saito, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752 BCRomulus, legendary first king of Rome, celebrates the first Roman triumph after his victory over the Caeninenses, following The Rape of the Sabine Women.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1642Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- 1854German psychologist Friedrich Eduard Beneke disappears; two years later his remains are found in a canal near Charlottenburg.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1912Albert Berry makes the first parachute jump from a moving airplane.
- 1932Charles Lindbergh’s son is kidnapped.
- 1941World War II: Bulgaria signs the Tripartite Pact, allying itself with the Axis powers.
- 1953Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin suffers a stroke and collapses; he dies four days later.
- 2003Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marsha Warfield, Xenia Seeberg, Marcia Hines, Meiyang Chаng, Shintaro Katsu, Ugly Dave Gray, Tiffany, Rolf Botvid, Amanda Holden, Sorrell Booke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1975 – Miranda Lee Richards, American singer-songwriter; October 28, 1971 – Roxana Briban, Romanian soprano and actress (d. 2010); October 24, 1994 – Krystal, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (f(x) and SM the Ballad).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922