Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Moriz Seeler
- 1958Nik Kershaw
- 1969Javier Bardem
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1977Esther Cañadas
- 1981Adam LaVorgna
- 1982Kim Min-hee
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1389Antoninus of Florence, Italian archbishop and saint (d. 1459)
- 1597Jean-Charles della Faille, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1652)
- 1781Javiera Carrera, Chilean daughter of Ignacio de la Carrera (d. 1862)
- 1817Giovanni Duprè, Italian sculptor (d. 1882)
- 1943José Ángel Iribar, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1958Nik Kershaw, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1965Booker T, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1965Mary Lou Lord, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Helium)
- 1970Jason V Brock, American author, director, and producer
- 1977Rens Blom, Dutch pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The first United States census is authorized.
- 1893Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla demonstrates Wireless power in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1896Henri Becquerel discovers radioactivity.
- 1910The worst avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- 1941W47NV begins operations in Nashville, Tennessee becoming the first FM radio station in the U.S.
- 1954Nuclear weapons testing: The Castle Bravo, a 15-megaton hydrogen bomb, is detonated on Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean, resulting in the worst radioactive contamination ever caused by the United States.
- 1964Villarrica Volcano begins a strombolian eruption causing lahars that destroy half of the town of Coñaripe.
- 1971A bomb explodes in a men’s room in the United States Capitol: the Weather Underground claims responsibility.
- 1973Black September storms the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, resulting in the assassination of three Western hostages.
- 2002The peseta is discontinued as official currency of Spain and is replaced by the euro (€).
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvester, Dennis Haysbert, Hani, Dennis Trillo, Youki Kudoh, Ty England, Jackie Saunders, Lorna Heilbron, Zarganar, Tim Holt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1940 – Katerina Gogou, Greek actress and poet (d. 1993); August 12, 1993 – Ewa Farna, Czech singer-songwriter; December 9, 1941 – Beau Bridges, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066