Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Moriz Seeler
- 1924John Comer
- 1944Roger Daltrey
- 1953Sinan Çetin
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1963Maurice Benard
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1981Ana Hickmann
- 1984Naima Mora
- 1989Sonya Kitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1781Javiera Carrera, Chilean daughter of Ignacio de la Carrera (d. 1862)
- 1842Nikolaos Gyzis, Greek painter and academic (d. 1901)
- 1918Roger Delgado, English actor (d. 1973)
- 1922William Gaines, American publisher (d. 1992)
- 1924Arnold Drake, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1924Deke Slayton, American soldier, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1993)
- 1939Adnan Al-Kaissie, Iraqi wrestler and manager
- 1944Danilo Bach, American screenwriter and film producer
- 1969Javier Bardem, Spanish actor, singer, and producer
- 1983Daniel Carvalho, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1565The city of Rio de Janeiro is founded.
- 1642Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.
- 1692Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- 1811Leaders of the Mamluk dynasty are killed by Egyptian ruler Muhammad Ali.
- 1932Charles Lindbergh’s son is kidnapped.
- 1954Puerto Rican nationalists attack the United States Capitol building, injuring five Representatives.
- 1995Prime Minister of Poland Waldemar Pawlak resigns from parliament and is replaced by ex-communist Józef Oleksy.
- 2008The Armenian police clash with peaceful opposition rally protesting against allegedly fraudulent presidential elections 2008, as a result ten people are killed.
- 2014At least 29 people are killed and 130 injured in a mass stabbing at Kunming Railway Station in China.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gal Costa, Liz Smith, Caterina Scorsone, Casper Van Dien, J. P. Dutta, Faustina Agolley, Barry Dennen, Sylvester McCoy, Bobby Morley, Flip Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1933 – Joe Tex, American singer-songwriter (d. 1982); January 27, 1988 – Liu Wen, Chinese model; February 25, 1986 – Jameela Jamil, English television presenter, radio presenter and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063