Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rina Ketty
- 1918Roger Delgado
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1935Robert Conrad
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1953M. K. Stalin
- 1977Esther Cañadas
- 1993Syuusuke Saito
- 1994Justin Bieber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1432Isabella of Coimbra (d. 1455)
- 1657Samuel Werenfels, Swiss theologian and author (d. 1740)
- 1905Doris Hare, Welsh-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1911Rina Ketty, Italian-French singer (d. 1996)
- 1927Harry Belafonte, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1965Booker T, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1971Thomas Adès, English pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1979Mikkel Kessler, Danish boxer
- 1984Alexander Steen, Canadian-Swedish ice hockey player
- 1984Naima Mora, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Emperor Diocletian and Maximian appoint Constantius Chlorus and Galerius as Caesars. This is considered the beginning of the Tetrarchy, known as the Quattuor Principes Mundi (“Four Rulers of the World”).
- 1836A convention of delegates from 57 Texas communities convenes in Washington-on-the-Brazos, Texas, to deliberate independence from Mexico.
- 1847The state of Michigan formally abolishes capital punishment.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1910The worst avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- 1917The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- 1936The Hoover Dam is completed.
- 1956The International Air Transport Association finalizes a draft of the Radiotelephony spelling alphabet for the International Civil Aviation Organization.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy establishes the Peace Corps.
- 1962American Airlines Flight 1 crashes on take off in New York.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Coffee, Angus Scrimm, Lou Ferrigno, Melissa Joan Hart, Brian Bell, Jack Klugman, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Armistead Maupin, Peggy Santiglia, Luz Casal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 1, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1933 – Mike Stoller, American songwriter and producer; March 31, 1945 – Valerie Curtin, American actress and screenwriter; May 5, 1956 – Lisa Eilbacher, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918