Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 803 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Huey P. Meaux
- 1954Didier Barbelivien
- 1956Mitchell Lichtenstein
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1963Rick Rubin
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
- 1983Carrie Underwood
- 1984Olivia Wilde
- 1985Casey Dienel
- 1987Liu Shishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1876Ernst Tandefelt, Finnish assassin of Heikki Ritavuori (d. 1948)
- 1925Bob Lanier, American lawyer, banker, and politician, 58th Mayor of Houston (d. 2014)
- 1940Dean Torrence, American singer-songwriter (Jan & Dean)
- 1948Richard Park, Scottish broadcaster
- 1952Johanna Lindsey, German-American author
- 1958Sharon Stone, American actress and producer
- 1960Anne MacKenzie, Scottish journalist
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, German-American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nena)
- 1983Janet Mock, American writer and transgender activist
- 1988Michael Dunlop, Northern Irish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bardu Ali, Crispian Mills, Tomokazu Sugita, Bodil Udsen, Clara Solovera, Aaron Hill, Gabby Eigenmann, Emma-Lee, Beverly Archer, Pamela Bellwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1988 – Kacey Musgraves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 25, 1965 – Maricel Soriano, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer; December 12, 1958 – Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 856