Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,730 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 804 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1945Katharine Houghton
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1963Rick Rubin
- 1971Jon Hamm
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1986JC de Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1788Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, German author and poet (d. 1857)
- 1905Betty Amann, German-American actress (d. 1990)
- 1905Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1906Lionel Bertrand, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1908Kristjan Palusalu, Estonian wrestler, trainer, and referee (d. 1987)
- 1915Charles Groves, English conductor and director (d. 1992)
- 1929Sam Steiger, American journalist and politician (d. 2012)
- 1957Osama bin Laden, Saudi Arabian terrorist, founded al-Qaeda (d. 2011)
- 1963Felipe Ramos, Mexican footballer and referee
- 1976Kisaki, Japanese bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey, Phantasmagoria, and Anti Feminism)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Page, Morris Carnovsky, Ashley Alexandra Dupré, Kevin Corcoran, Isaiah Washington, Millard Powers, Johannes Heesters, Burt Young, Brenda Bakke, Khalil Ullah Khan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1982 – Akiko Kikuchi, Japanese model and actress; December 18, 1978 – Katie Holmes, American actress; February 9, 1945 – Mia Farrow, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916