Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen
- 1970Matt Barlow
- 1979Danny Pudi
- 1983Carrie Underwood
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1994JoJo Offerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1628Marcello Malpighi, Italian physician and biologist (d. 1694)
- 1745John Gunby, American general (d. 1807)
- 1852Léon Moreaux, French target shooter (d. 1921)
- 1928James Earl Ray, American assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr. (d. 1998)
- 1933Ralph Emery, American radio and television host
- 1941Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- 1953Debbie Brill, Canadian high jumper
- 1960Anne MacKenzie, Scottish journalist
- 1973Dan Swanö, Swedish guitarist (Edge of Sanity, Bloodbath, Ribspreader, and Nightingale)
- 1989Iván Piris, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shubha Phutela, Sayaka Ando, Scott Bryce, Casino Versus Japan, Christopher Lee, Aziz M. Osman, Tawny Cypress, Susan Hanson, Dina Pathak, Katina Paxinou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1942 – Robert Miano, American actor and producer; March 4, 1981 – Gareth Knapman, English actor and director; December 10, 1957 – Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895