Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 69th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,359 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 791 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Gregory La Cava
- 1911Warner Anderson
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1958Jeanie Bryson
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1975Glydel Mercado
- 1977Bree Turner
- 1982Keke Wyatt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1892Arthur Honegger, French-Swiss composer and educator (d. 1955)
- 1914K. P. Ratnam, Sri Lankan academic and politician (d. 2010)
- 1925Manolis Anagnostakis, Greek poet and critic (d. 2005)
- 1929Arthur Barnard, American hurdler
- 1938Ieronymos II of Athens, Greek archbishop
- 1955Toshio Suzuki, Japanese race car driver
- 1963Jeff Ament, American bass player and songwriter (Pearl Jam, Green River, and Mother Love Bone)
- 1973Eva Herzigová, Czech model and actress
- 1978Camille, French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Emeli Sandé, English-Scottish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Belén Rueda, Toshinori Omi, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Jerome Fontamillas, Nacho Figueras, Ms. Dynamite, Parineeti Chopra, Antonio Larreta, Stephen J. Cannell, Pamela Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1953.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1981 – Natsumi Abe, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Def.Diva, and Nochiura Natsumi); June 25, 1934 – Beatriz Sheridan, Mexican actress and director (d. 2006); May 8, 1978 – Jang Woo-hyuk, South Korean rapper and dancer (H.O.T. and jtL).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931