Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 69th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Oscar Quitak
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1957Jim White
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1980Satomi Hirose
- 1982Keke Wyatt
- 1987Liu Shishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1850Spencer Gore, English tennis player and cricketer (d. 1906)
- 1939Irina Press, Ukrainian-Russian hurdler and pentathlete (d. 2004)
- 1953Jacqueline Gareau, Canadian runner
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Matt Knudsen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1958Garth Crooks, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1960Anne MacKenzie, Scottish journalist
- 1972Matt Kenseth, American race car driver
- 1979Danny Pudi, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Lashinda Demus, American hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1848The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is ratified by the United States Senate, ending the Mexican–American War.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Shelley, Kevin Richardson, Alia Bhatt, Ivar Kants, Lindsay Bushman, Robert Symonds, Burt Metcalfe, Fatma Girik, Chuck Mitchell, Pamela Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1965 – Constance Marie, American actress and dancer; September 16, 1926 – Tommy Bond, American actor and singer (d. 2005); July 22, 1953 – Brian Howe, English singer-songwriter (Bad Company).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047