Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,894 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1928Sara Montiel
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1975Glydel Mercado
- 1979Danny Pudi
- 1983Rafe Spall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1909Eric Wennström, Swedish hurdler (d. 1990)
- 1927Claude Laydu, Belgian-French actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1929Sam Steiger, American journalist and politician (d. 2012)
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, German-American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nena)
- 1961Bobby Petrino, American football player and coach
- 1963Felipe Ramos, Mexican footballer and referee
- 1966Stephen Mailer, American actor
- 1980Lars Horntveth, Norwegian saxophonist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1982Kwame Brown, American basketball player
- 1983Étienne Boulay, Canadian football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maureen Reagan, Brian Vollmer, Kelly Ripa, Tommy Shaw, Stromae, Jake Shears, Scott Workman, Larry Stewart, Farinelli, Ulf Larsson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1952 – Annie Potts, American actress and producer; May 31, 1989 – Daul Kim, South Korean model, painter, and blogger (d. 2009); August 19, 1988 – Hoodie Allen, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969