Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen
- 1971Jon Hamm
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1975Glydel Mercado
- 1977Robin Thicke
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1994JoJo Offerman
- 1997Julia Barretto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1916Davie Fulton, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 2000)
- 1928James Earl Ray, American assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr. (d. 1998)
- 1932Marcia Falkender, Baroness Falkender, English politician
- 1936Sepp Blatter, Swiss businessman
- 1947Tom Scholz, American guitarist and songwriter (Boston)
- 1948Austin Carr, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1958Sharon Stone, American actress and producer
- 1972Takashi Fujii, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1984Ben May, English footballer
- 1993Alfred Duncan, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Jentsch, Kimberly Caldwell, Kirstie Alley, Hedda Hopper, Kristy McNichol, Anthony Valentine, Adair Tishler, Darius McCrary, Shigeru Kōyama, Stephen A. Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1975 – Altiyan Childs, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Masonia); February 29, 1992 – Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress; March 1, 1945 – Dirk Benedict, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954