Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald
- 1919Marion Hutton
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1937Joe Viterelli
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1957Matt Knudsen
- 1962Jasmine Guy
- 1962Seiko Matsuda
- 1971Daryle Singletary
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1845Alexander III of Russia (d. 1894)
- 1885Tamara Karsavina, Russian ballerina (d. 1978)
- 1931Georges Dor, Canadian author, playwright, and composer (d. 2001)
- 1934Gergely Kulcsár, Hungarian javelin thrower and coach
- 1940David Rabe, American playwright and screenwriter
- 1947June Keithley, Filipino actress and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1947Tom Scholz, American guitarist and songwriter (Boston)
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Rick Rubin, American record producer, founded Def Jam Recordings
- 1964Nikola Mladenov, Macedonian journalist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Nelson, Peter Hammill, Irina Björklund, Ivan G'Vera, Jon Finch, Ted Nugent, Tony Williams, Virginia Christine, James Mangold, Evander Holyfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1987 – Dougie Poynter, English singer-songwriter and bass player (McFly); June 27, 1971 – Yancey Arias, American actor and producer; September 29, 1969 – Sabrina, Zimbabwean-Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960