Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,775 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Sam Jaffe
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1945Katharine Houghton
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1971Daryle Singletary
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1975Glydel Mercado
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
- 1983Carrie Underwood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1915Harry Bertoia, Italian-American sculptor and furniture designer (d. 1978)
- 1920Alfred Peet, Dutch-American businessman, founded Peet’s Coffee & Tea (d. 2007)
- 1934Fou Ts'ong, Chinese-English pianist
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa, Uruguayan singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 1989)
- 1938Norman Blake, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1941Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- 1955Toshio Suzuki, Japanese race car driver
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Walter Schreifels, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gorilla Biscuits, Rival Schools and Youth of Today)
- 1976Barbara Schett, Austrian tennis player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Pike, Christina Grimmie, Saskia Wickham, Hannah Tointon, Doug Riley, Jay Livingston, Adair Tishler, John Thaw, Shane Harper, Jan Svěrák.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1928 – John Orchard, English actor (d. 1995); November 27, 1973 – Samantha Harris, American model and television host; August 22, 1964 – Andrew Wilson, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979