Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 70th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,927 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1945Katharine Houghton
- 1947June Keithley
- 1971Daryle Singletary
- 1971Jon Hamm
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1977Rita Simons
- 1987Sita Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1788Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, German author and poet (d. 1857)
- 1810Samuel Ferguson, Irish poet and lawyer (d. 1886)
- 1897Robert Meier, German soldier (d. 2007)
- 1923Val Logsdon Fitch, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1925Bob Lanier, American lawyer, banker, and politician, 58th Mayor of Houston (d. 2014)
- 1937Joe Viterelli, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1946Hiroshi Fushida, Japanese race car driver
- 1949Bill Buxton, Canadian computer scientist and academic
- 1964Nikola Mladenov, Macedonian journalist (d. 2013)
- 1986JC de Vera, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1804Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenda Holloway, Mary Stuart Masterson, Benny Hill, Mike Nolan, Ryoo Seung-wan, Tim Wheeler, Aisling Loftus, Brian Howe, Sue Holderness, Pamela Adlon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 10, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1915 – Billie Holiday, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1959); September 12, 1940 – Linda Gray, American actress, director, and producer; May 1, 1950 – John Diehl, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103