Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,867 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Dorothy Gish
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1970Jane Slavin
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1544Torquato Tasso, Italian poet and educator (d. 1595)
- 1908Matti Sippala, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 1997)
- 1911Sir Fitzroy Maclean, 1st Baronet, Egyptian-Scottish general and politician (d. 1996)
- 1948César Gerónimo, Dominican baseball player and coach
- 1951Andres Metspalu, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1956Helen Rollason, English journalist and sportscaster (d. 1999)
- 1971Martin Ručinský, Czech ice hockey player
- 1979Keren Peles, Israeli singer
- 1982Bobina, Russian DJ and producer
- 1984Rob Brown, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Richard, Danny Cooksey, Ray McKinley, Haylie Duff, Jorgie Porter, Tyler Hynes, Stephen Lynch, Rino Sashihara, Gale Sondergaard, Margaret Agnes Bunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1938.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1940 – Kenny Rankin, American singer-songwriter (d. 2009); October 7, 1956 – Mike Shipley, Australian-English sound engineer and producer (d. 2013); July 25, 1973 – David Denman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893