Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 983 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Raoul Walsh
- 1898Dorothy Gish
- 1932Martin Richards
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1960Robert Glenister
- 1979Keren Peles
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910)
- 1925Margaret Oakley Dayhoff, American biochemist and academic (d. 1983)
- 1931Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1953Jimmy Iovine, American record producer and businessman, co-founded Interscope Records and Beats Electronics
- 1954David Newman, American composer and conductor
- 1958Eddie Lawson, American motorcycle racer
- 1969Terrence Howard, American actor, singer and producer
- 1985Stelios Malezas, Greek footballer
- 1987Tanel Kangert, Estonian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rose Fostanes, Rino Katase, Jón Gnarr, Brenda Strong, Jackie Shroff, Kaori Iida, Fanne Foxe, Kirsty MacColl, Paul Dooley, Fan Bingbing.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1968 – Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player; February 7, 1973 – Irina Björklund, Finnish actress and singer; August 29, 1972 – Amanda Marshall, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026