Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,962 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1955Nina Hagen
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1979Keren Peles
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1895Shemp Howard, American actor and singer (d. 1955)
- 1916Harold Wilson, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez, Spanish actor and director (d. 2009)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1948Roy Barnes, American lawyer and politician, 80th Governor of Georgia
- 1951Dominique Sanda, French model and actress
- 1964Shane Richie, English actor and singer
- 1974Bobby Abreu, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1981David Anders, American actor
- 1982Thora Birch, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Devoto, Yumi Yoshimura, James Shigeta, Danica McKellar, D.O., Howard Duff, Howie Day, Linda Griffiths, Erica Mer, Kim Ye-won.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1982 – Devon Aoki, American model and actress; May 1, 1953 – Naoya Uchida, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer; June 17, 1988 – Toru Baba, Japanese actor, entertainer, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049