Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1946Patty Waters
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1979Joel Madden
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1990Reiley McClendon
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1893Wanda Gág, American author and illustrator (d. 1946)
- 1927Robert Mosbacher, American sailor, businessman, and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1947Alan Yentob, English television host
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1950Bobby McFerrin, American singer-songwriter, producer, and conductor
- 1961Bruce Watson, Canadian-Scottish guitarist (Big Country and Casbah Club)
- 1978Andrés Velencoso, Spanish model and actor
- 1984Rob Brown, American actor
- 1987Marc-André Gragnani, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Ayumi Morita, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Clarke Duncan, Joe Dempsie, Brooks Williams, Kati Kovács, Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz, Mikako Ichikawa, Ernie Reyes, Jr., Buddy Miles, Irwin Allen, Colin Morgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1938.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1946 – David Lynch, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 25, 1984 – Katharine McPhee, American singer-songwriter and actress; December 24, 1973 – Stephenie Meyer, American author and film producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947