Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1967John Barrowman
- 1981David Anders
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1989Daniella Kertesz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1915Hans Peter Keller, German poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1915J. C. R. Licklider, American computer scientist and psychologist (d. 1990)
- 1942Joel Steiger, American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1944Don Maclean, English actor
- 1956Willie Banks, American triple jumper
- 1965Wallace Langham, American actor
- 1969Terrence Howard, American actor, singer and producer
- 1988Fábio Coentrão, Portuguese footballer
- 1990Reiley McClendon, American actor
- 1991Jack Rodwell, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Beck, Mahée Paiement, Jonathan Penner, Kara Brock, Jonathan Slinger, Evanna Lynch, Rik Emmett, Jacqueline Govaert, Owen Wilson, Jonas Kjellgren.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1938.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1947 – Stephen Stucker, American actor (d. 1986); July 8, 1984 – Daniella Sarahyba, Brazilian model; May 3, 1901 – Gino Cervi, Italian actor (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875