Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,040 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Raoul Walsh
- 1930Claude Jutra
- 1932Martin Richards
- 1944Don Maclean
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1965Andy Sturmer
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1876Carl Ruggles, American pianist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1893Wanda Gág, American author and illustrator (d. 1946)
- 1925Margaret Oakley Dayhoff, American biochemist and academic (d. 1983)
- 1929Timothy Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1945Harvey Mandel, American guitarist (Pure Food and Drug Act and Canned Heat)
- 1965Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish)
- 1969Pete Droge, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns)
- 1979Keren Peles, Israeli singer
- 1981Luke Johnson, English drummer and songwriter (Lostprophets, Beat Union, and Amen)
- 1993Demi Harman, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noah Emmerich, Carmi Martin, Ed Townsend, Carl Stenborg, Philip Wiegratz, Adam LaVorgna, Michael Seater, Brandon Quinn, Mase, Lim Seulong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1969 – Jamie Glover, English actor; May 29, 1981 – Justin Chon, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 27, 1987 – Sebastian Gacki, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980