Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 680 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Raoul Walsh
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
- 1989Shin Soohyun
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939)
- 1922Cornelius Castoriadis, Greek economist and philosopher (d. 1997)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1951Andres Metspalu, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1960Christophe Gans, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Junichi Sato, Japanese animator and director
- 1962Peter Berg, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1965Jesse Jackson, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1973Sylvia Day, American author and blogger
- 1985Hakuhō Shō, Mongolian sumo wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: François Périer, Luther Campbell, Richard Briers, Mel Smith, Buck Owens, Brandon Quinn, Paulina Rubio, Brian Conley, Dave Williams, Don Everly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1981 – Vanessa Olivarez, American singer-songwriter, and actress; September 11, 1930 – Saleh Selim, Egyptian footballer, manager, and actor (d. 2002); May 14, 1996 – Martin Garrix, Dutch DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904