Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,138 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1955Nina Hagen
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1989Anton Yelchin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1925Rodney Wilkes, Trinidadian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1931Janosch, Polish-German author and illustrator
- 1932Martin Richards, American film producer (d. 2012)
- 1935Sandra Milo, Tunisian-Italian actress
- 1948George Kooymans, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (Golden Earring)
- 1953László Bölöni, Romanian-Hungarian footballer and manager
- 1962Mary Gauthier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Ayumi Tanaka, Japanese pianist
- 1989Daniella Kertesz, Israeli actress
- 1989Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phillip Rhee, Narsha, Susan Peters, Brian Ash, Bryan Callen, Ally Walker, Martin Carthy, Ayelet Zurer, Dan Seals, Ilona Mitrecey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1943 – J. T. Walsh, American actor (d. 1998); April 2, 1977 – Annett Louisan, German singer; November 26, 1974 – Andris Keišs, Latvian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968