Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,104 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1961Claudine Mercier
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1884Ömer Seyfettin, Turkish soldier, author, and educator (d. 1920)
- 1903Lawrence Welk, American accordion player and bandleader (d. 1992)
- 1910Robert Havemann, German chemist and academic (d. 1982)
- 1921Frank Harary, American mathematician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1956Curtis Brown, American colonel, pilot and astronaut
- 1972Paolo Ponzo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1974Bobby Abreu, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1974Kieran Scott, American journalist and author
- 1978Paulo Musse, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Linlin, Chinese-Japanese singer (Morning Musume and Minimoni)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sándor Simó, Judd Apatow, Dennis Miller, Anton Yelchin, Haley Ramm, Catherine McNeil, Shinichirō Watanabe, Eiji Wentz, Sean Murray, Mary Scheer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1942 – Mike Willesee, Australian journalist and producer; May 5, 1948 – Anna Bergman, Swedish actress; September 16, 1980 – Ken Mizorogi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934