Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jessie Matthews
- 1930Claude Jutra
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1965Allan Vainola
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1745Bodawpaya, Burmese king (d. 1819)
- 1923Paul Muller, Swiss actor
- 1931Janosch, Polish-German author and illustrator
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga, Spanish actor (d. 2012)
- 1955D. J. MacHale, American author, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1963Raoul Heertje, Dutch comedian and actor
- 1965Nigel Adkins, English footballer and manager
- 1980Dan Uggla, American baseball player
- 1984Rob Brown, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Downie, Dieter Bohlen, Michael Gregory, Alice Hirose, Raven, Nicholas Sparks, Wendy Valdez, Michael McCary, Ian Bannen, Carol Burnett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Russell Hitchcock, Australian singer-songwriter (Air Supply); May 15, 1989 – Akina Minami, Japanese model; August 22, 1915 – Hugh Paddick, English actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930