Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1942Peter Eyre
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1951Dominique Sanda
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1981David Anders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1787Ivan Nabokov, Russian general (d. 1852)
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1927Robert Mosbacher, American sailor, businessman, and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1938D. V. J. Harischandra, Sri Lankan psychiatrist and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1945Harvey Mandel, American guitarist (Pure Food and Drug Act and Canned Heat)
- 1956Curtis Brown, American colonel, pilot and astronaut
- 1964Vinnie Paul, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Pantera, Damageplan, Hellyeah, and Gasoline)
- 1972Paolo Ponzo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1984Tom James, Welsh rower
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Gregory, Leilani Gaja, Tim DeKay, Mariana Popova, Roger Rees, Austin Nichols, John Carroll Lynch, Alan Tam, Ronnie Wood, Alan Tudyk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1946 – Boz Burrell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Bad Company) (d. 2006); May 30, 1965 – Iginio Straffi, Italian animator and producer, founded Rainbow S.r.l.; August 25, 1958 – Christian LeBlanc, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944