Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,701 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Peter Eyre
- 1961Claudine Mercier
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1964Vinnie Paul
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1990Janna Dominguez
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910)
- 1923Paul Muller, Swiss actor
- 1927Robert Mosbacher, American sailor, businessman, and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1934Sam Donaldson, American journalist
- 1952Douglas Adams, English-American author and playwright (d. 2001)
- 1975Eric the Midget, American radio host and actor (d. 2014)
- 1981Russell Lissack, English guitarist (Bloc Party, Pin Me Down, and Ash)
- 1984Rob Brown, American actor
- 1986Mariko Shinoda, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Wilson, Peter Sarstedt, Bea Miller, Toni Sailer, Juris Fernandez, Caroline Rhea, Benjamin Eicher, Herbert Wise, Anouk Aimée, Nitza Saul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1985.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1949 – Alex Naumik, Lithuanian-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013); July 30, 1977 – Jaime Pressly, American actress, singer, and producer; November 4, 1959 – Ken Kirzinger, Canadian actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941