Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 71st day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,947 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945George Jackson
- 1948James Taylor
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza
- 1950Jon Provost
- 1957Jerry Levine
- 1976Zhao Wei
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1995Kanon Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1613André Le Nôtre, French gardener and architect (d. 1700)
- 1863Vladimir Vernadsky, Russian mineralogist and chemist (d. 1945)
- 1881Gunnar Nordström, Finnish physicist and academic (d. 1923)
- 1890Vaslav Nijinsky, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1950)
- 1917Millard Kaufman, American author and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1926Freddie Williams, Welsh motorcycle racer (d. 2013)
- 1930Win Tin, Burmese journalist and politician, co-founded the National League for Democracy (d. 2014)
- 1931Robert B. Oakley, American soldier and diplomat, 19th United States Ambassador to Pakistan (d. 2014)
- 1982Tobias Schweinsteiger, German footballer
- 1990Lawrence Clarke, English hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Stump, Julia Whelan, Patricia Bosworth, Lee Kwang-soo, Mo-Do, Carlo Aquino, Jo Woodcock, Edie Brickell, Vilmos Zsigmond, P. L. Travers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1958 – Nik Kershaw, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 1, 1926 – Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer; January 7, 1933 – Elliott Kastner, American-English film producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063