Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 14, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 73rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Bill Owen
- 1926Phil Phillips
- 1939Pilar Bardem
- 1955Helen Atkinson-Wood
- 1959Steve Byrnes
- 1961Gary Dell'Abate
- 1966Elise Neal
- 1970Kristian Bush
- 1976Merlin Santana
- 1980Mercedes McNab
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 14.
- 1905Raymond Aron, French journalist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1983)
- 1918Dennis Patrick, American actor and director (d. 2002)
- 1944Mariza Koch, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1945Herman van Veen, Dutch singer-songwriter and actor
- 1951Jerry Greenfield, American businessman, co-founded Ben & Jerry’s
- 1959Brian Whitfield, South African cricketer
- 1965Kevin Williamson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Daniel Gillies, Canadian-New Zealand actor
- 1982François Sterchele, Belgian footballer (d. 2008)
- 1986Elton Chigumbura, Zimbabwean cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Battle of Ivry: Henry of Navarre and the Huguenots defeat the forces of the Catholic League under the Charles, Duke of Mayenne during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Spanish forces capture Fort Charlotte in Mobile, Alabama, the last British frontier post capable of threatening New Orleans in Spanish Louisiana.
- 1942Orvan Hess and John Bumstead became the first in the United States successfully to treat a patient, Anne Miller, using penicillin.
- 1951Korean War: For the second time, United Nations troops recapture Seoul.
- 1964A jury in Dallas finds Jack Ruby guilty of killing Lee Harvey Oswald, the assumed assassin of John F. Kennedy.
- 1979In China, a Hawker Siddeley Trident crashes into a factory near Beijing, killing at least 200.
- 1984Gerry Adams, head of Sinn Féin, is seriously wounded in an assassination attempt in central Belfast.
- 1994Timeline of Linux development: Linux kernel version 1.0.0 is released.
- 2007The first World Maths Day was celebrated
- 2008A series of riots, protests, and demonstrations erupt in Lhasa and elsewhere in Tibet.
View the complete list of historical events for March 14.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 14 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Elbaz, Jun Shison, Danny John-Jules, Christine Ebersole, Ray Cooney, Jo O'Meara, Ian Tyson, The Alchemist, Harry Alan Towers, Gary Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 14 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 14, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1958 – Maura O'Connell, Irish singer and actress (De Dannan); August 12, 1969 – Aga Muhlach, Filipino actor and politician; April 4, 1944 – Craig T. Nelson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926