Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 14, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 73rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,345 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Lee Hays
- 1922China Zorrilla
- 1926Phil Phillips
- 1948Billy Crystal
- 1949Helle Meri
- 1954Jann Browne
- 1955Helen Atkinson-Wood
- 1966Gary Anthony Williams
- 1966Jonas Elmer
- 1969Larry Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 14.
- 1820Victor Emmanuel II of Italy (d. 1878)
- 1879Albert Einstein, German-American physicist, engineer, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1894Heikki Liimatainen, Finnish runner (d. 1980)
- 1925William Clay Ford, Sr., American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1947Roy Budd, English pianist and composer (d. 1993)
- 1961Penny Johnson Jerald, American actress
- 1962Narumi Tsunoda, Japanese voice actress
- 1966Gary Anthony Williams, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Michael Bland, American drummer (The New Power Generation, Nick Jonas & the Administration, Dr. Mambo’s Combo, and Soul Asylum)
- 1986Jessica Gallagher, Australian Paralympic alpine skier and track and field athlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Emperor Jin Huidi is executed by Liu Cong, ruler of the Xiongnu state (Han Zhao).
- 1590Battle of Ivry: Henry of Navarre and the Huguenots defeat the forces of the Catholic League under the Charles, Duke of Mayenne during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1900The Gold Standard Act is ratified, placing United States currency on the gold standard.
- 1910Lakeview Gusher, the largest U.S. oil well gusher near Bakersfield, California, vents to atmosphere.
- 1942Orvan Hess and John Bumstead became the first in the United States successfully to treat a patient, Anne Miller, using penicillin.
- 1951Korean War: For the second time, United Nations troops recapture Seoul.
- 1978The Israel Defense Forces invade and occupies southern Lebanon, in Operation Litani.
- 1979In China, a Hawker Siddeley Trident crashes into a factory near Beijing, killing at least 200.
- 1984Gerry Adams, head of Sinn Féin, is seriously wounded in an assassination attempt in central Belfast.
- 2007The first World Maths Day was celebrated
View the complete list of historical events for March 14.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 14 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grace Helbig, Neil Coleta, John Harle, Don Gant, Leon Jackson, Akhenaton, Noah Reid, John Mallory Asher, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Annie Haslam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 14 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 14, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1922 – Joyce Jacobs, English-Australian actress (d. 2013); January 13, 1986 – Josefine Preuß, German actress; September 11, 1943 – Brian Perkins, New Zealand-English journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070