Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 74th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Smith
- 1954Massimo Bubola
- 1969Apollo Papathanasio
- 1971Penny Lancaster
- 1973Robin Hunicke
- 1983Jouji Shibue
- 1983Ricky Sekhon
- 1986Jai Courtney
- 1988Maria Minerva
- 1992Sosie Bacon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1867Lionel Johnson, English poet and critic (d. 1902)
- 1923Charles Wheeler, German-English soldier and journalist (d. 2008)
- 1940Mel Phillips, American radio host and programmer
- 1947Tony Osoba, Scottish actor
- 1950Jørgen Olsen, Danish singer-songwriter (Olsen Brothers)
- 1953Heather Graham Pozzessere, American author
- 1977Sandeep Unnikrishnan, Indian soldier (d. 2008)
- 1983Heiko Niidas, Estonian basketball player
- 1985Javier Garrido, Spanish footballer
- 1991Mitchell Todd, Scottish rugby player (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1311Battle of Halmyros: The Catalan Company defeats Walter V, Count of Brienne to take control of the Duchy of Athens, a Crusader state in Greece.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1877First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1956My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
- 1978Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
- 1985Brazilian military government ends.
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
- 2011Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krissada Sukosol Clapp, JD Samson, Dorothy Lamour, Paul McCarthy, Beau Billingslea, Rita Hayworth, Tsubasa Imai, Evgenios Spatharis, Siobhan Magnus, Janis Joplin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1981 – Cory Williams, American comedian and actor; July 17, 1988 – Summer Bishil, American actress; July 13, 1913 – Kay Linaker, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049