Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 74th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,131 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Lightnin' Hopkins
- 1917Jürgen Ohlsen
- 1933Philippe de Broca
- 1959Renny Harlin
- 1961Terry Cummings
- 1962Terence Trent D'Arby
- 1969Elvir Laković Laka
- 1983Sean Biggerstaff
- 1990Siobhan Magnus
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1638Shunzhi Emperor of China (d. 1661)
- 1860Waldemar Haffkine, Russian-Swiss bacteriologist and microbiologist (d. 1930)
- 1931David Hayes, American sculptor and academic (d. 2013)
- 1935Judd Hirsch, American actor
- 1935Leonid Yengibarov, Russian-Armenian clown and boxer (d. 1972)
- 1943Sly Stone, American singer-songwriter and producer (Sly and the Family Stone)
- 1952Philip Green, English businessman
- 1981Veronica Maggio, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1985Mahiedine Mekhissi-Benabbad, French runner
- 1988Alexander Sims, English racing driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 44 BCJulius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.
- 1545First meeting of the Council of Trent.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House – Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1921Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
- 1922After Egypt gains nominal independence from the United Kingdom, Fuad I becomes King of Egypt.
- 1927The first Women’s Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on The Isis in Oxford.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1939Carpatho-Ukraine declares itself an independent republic, but is annexed by Hungary the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Joel, Hayley Hasselhoff, Anica Dobra, Ross Martin, John Orchard, Elizabeth Gillies, Susan Lucci, Albert Millaire, Angélique Kidjo, José Luis López Vázquez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 15, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1923 – Cliff Robertson, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); October 9, 1918 – Lila Kedrova, Russian-French actress (d. 2000); September 14, 1914 – Clayton Moore, American actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953