Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Leo McKern
- 1928Karlheinz Böhm
- 1950Kate Nelligan
- 1952Graham Cole
- 1953Isabelle Huppert
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1961Michiru Ōshima
- 1964Gore Verbinski
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1988Jhené Aiko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1338Thomas de Beauchamp, 12th Earl of Warwick, English son of Katherine Mortimer, Countess of Warwick (d. 1401)
- 1869Willy Burmester, German violinist (d. 1933)
- 1890Robert Natus, Estonian architect (d. 1950)
- 1899Alberto Gainza Paz, Argentinian journalist and activist (d. 1977)
- 1922Harding Lemay, American screenwriter and playwright
- 1939Koos Van Den Akker, Dutch-American fashion designer (d. 2015)
- 1944Andrew S. Tanenbaum, American computer scientist and academic
- 1951Joe DeLamielleure, American football player
- 1952Alice Hoffman, American author
- 1956Clifton Powell, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1939Marriage of Princess Fawzia of Egypt to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1969A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dallas Green, JJ Cale, Mayra Andrade, Tito Rodríguez, Hugh Dancy, Robert Gist, Taylor Hanson, Iginio Straffi, Myrtle Gonzalez, Charlton Heston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 16, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1957 – Catherine Ringer, French singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Les Rita Mitsouko); February 26, 1973 – Erinn Bartlett, American model and actress, Miss Teen USA 1991; July 13, 1992 – Dylan Patton, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043