Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 75th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,477 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,032 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1926Jerry Lewis
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1967Tracy Bonham
- 1970Paul Oscar
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan
- 1976Nick Spano
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1984Aisling Bea
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1751James Madison, American academic and politician, 4th President of the United States (d. 1836)
- 1857Charles Harding Firth, English historian and academic (d. 1936)
- 1906Henny Youngman, English-American violinist and comedian (d. 1998)
- 1920Sid Fleischman, American author and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1944John Kipkurgat, Kenyan runner
- 1950Peter Forster, English bishop
- 1976Nick Spano, American actor
- 1978Ayesha Dharker, Indian actress
- 1980Aubrey Miles, Filipino actress and singer
- 1986T. J. Jordan, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: During the Red River Campaign, Union troops reach Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1935Adolf Hitler orders Germany to rearm herself in violation of the Treaty of Versailles. Conscription is reintroduced to form the Wehrmacht.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1979Sino-Vietnamese War: The People’s Liberation Army crosses the border back into China, ends the war.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Baer, Jr., Keiko Kitagawa, Malia Jones, Steven Michael Quezada, Masashi Goda, Rivers Cuomo, Lynn Herring, Nanette Burstein, Prabhu Deva, Mauro Pagani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 16, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1973 – Caroline Néron, Canadian singer, actress, and fashion designer; May 4, 1929 – Ronald Golias, Brazilian actor (d. 2005); December 18, 1987 – Ayaka, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038