Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 75th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Fred Neil
- 1948Michael Owen Bruce
- 1953Isabelle Huppert
- 1963Jerome Flynn
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1966H.P. Baxxter
- 1976Blu Cantrell
- 1978Ayesha Dharker
- 1987Paw Diaz
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1729Countess Maria Louise Albertine of Leiningen-Falkenburg-Dagsburg (d. 1818)
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846)
- 1845Umegatani Tōtarō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 15th Yokozuna (d. 1928)
- 1911Pierre Harmel, Belgian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 2009)
- 1949Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer
- 1963Kevin Smith, New Zealand actor and singer (d. 2002)
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1973Vonda Ward, American boxer and basketball player
- 1976Abraham Núñez, Dominican baseball player
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1939Marriage of Princess Fawzia of Egypt to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1976British Prime Minister Harold Wilson resigns, citing personal reasons.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Judson, Joe Odagiri, Gerry Rafferty, Jade Puget, Patsy Palmer, John Scott Martin, R. Kan Albay, Uki Satake, Curd Jürgens, Harvey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 16, 1939.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1962 – James LeGros, American actor; August 18, 1970 – Jessica Hsuan, Hong Kong actress; August 4, 1958 – Kym Karath, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915