Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 75th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Jerry Lewis
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1961Michiru Ōshima
- 1964Patty Griffin
- 1967Lauren Graham
- 1969Judah Friedlander
- 1973Tim Kang
- 1975Hidekazu Ichinose
- 1983Joe Mande
- 1985Eddy Lover
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846)
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels, Latvian actor and director (d. 1948)
- 1927Ruby Braff, American trumpet player and cornet player (d. 2003)
- 1931Alan Heyman, American-South Korean musicologist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1934Ray Hnatyshyn, Canadian lawyer and politician, 24th Governor General of Canada (d. 2002)
- 1963Jimmy DeGrasso, American drummer (Megadeth, Black Star Riders, F5, Y&T, and Suicidal Tendencies)
- 1972Velibor Radović, Serbian basketball player and coach
- 1982Riley Cote, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Joe Denly, English cricketer
- 1995Inga Janulevičiūtė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1939Marriage of Princess Fawzia of Egypt to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1978Former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro is kidnapped and later killed by his captors.
- 1978Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacques Bergerac, Rick Aviles, Michael J. Fox, Stephen Collins, Sheldon Leonard, Kevin McCarthy, Mary Ellen Trainor, Vikki Carr, Mark Penney, Freddy Quinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 16, 1939.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1966 – Louis Mandylor, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 9, 1979 – Keith Nobbs, American actor; August 18, 1972 – Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917