Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 75th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1949Joseph Pilato
- 1951Ray Benson
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1970Joakim Berg
- 1976Paul Schneider
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1983Joe Mande
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1338Thomas de Beauchamp, 12th Earl of Warwick, English son of Katherine Mortimer, Countess of Warwick (d. 1401)
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854)
- 1845Umegatani Tōtarō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 15th Yokozuna (d. 1928)
- 1890Robert Natus, Estonian architect (d. 1950)
- 1924Beryl Davis, English-American singer (d. 2011)
- 1926Jerry Lewis, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1932Don Blasingame, American baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1949Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1970Joakim Berg, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kent)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 597 BCBabylonians capture Jerusalem, and replace Jeconiah with Zedekiah as king.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1926History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: François Reichenbach, Floyd Lloyd, Toshi, Jess Willard, John Williams, Robert Q. Lewis, Nanne Grönvall, Yoshino Nanjō, Lisette Oropesa, Tracy Phillips.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 16, 1939.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1968 – Sean Schemmel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; February 16, 1931 – Ken Takakura, Japanese actor and singer (d. 2014); April 4, 1964 – Dr. Chud, American drummer and singer (Misfits, Graves, Kryst the Conqueror, and Dr. Chud's X-Ward).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947