Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 76th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Leo McKern
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1936Elisabeth Volkmann
- 1936Fred Neil
- 1941Chuck Woolery
- 1951Ray Benson
- 1954Jimmy Nail
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1967Lauren Graham
- 1969Judah Friedlander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1857Charles Harding Firth, English historian and academic (d. 1936)
- 1859Alexander Stepanovich Popov, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1906)
- 1915Haldun Taner, Turkish playwright and author (d. 1986)
- 1925Mary Hinkson, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1944Andrew S. Tanenbaum, American computer scientist and academic
- 1947Ramzan Paskayev, Kazakh accordion player and composer
- 1949Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist
- 1959Jens Stoltenberg, Norwegian economist and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Norway
- 1973Vonda Ward, American boxer and basketball player
- 1984Levi Brown, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 1802The Army Corps of Engineers is established to found and operate the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1942The first V-2 rocket test launch. It exploded at lift-off.
- 1966Launch of Gemini 8, the 12th manned American space flight and first space docking with the Agena target vehicle.
- 1977Assassination of Kamal Jumblatt, the main leader of the anti-government forces in the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1995Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Swire, Gain, Desireless, Roy Buchanan, Lena Olin, Lorna Heilbron, Rocky Burnette, Heather Headley, Jason Thompson, Nina Liu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 16, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1977 – Paul Cattermole, English singer and actor (S Club 7); November 8, 1976 – Colin Strause, American director, producer, and visual effects designer; August 23, 1947 – David Robb, English-Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924