Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 901 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Nikos Xydakis
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1960Vicki Lewis
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1961Dana Reeve
- 1970Gene Ween
- 1973Rico Blanco
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1977Tamar Braxton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1747Johannes Jährig, German linguist (d. 1795)
- 1846Kate Greenaway, English author and illustrator (d. 1901)
- 1937Adam Wade, American singer, drummer, and actor
- 1946Michael Finnissy, English pianist and composer
- 1947Jan Andersson, Swedish educator and politician
- 1947Yury Chernavsky, Russian-American songwriter and producer
- 1955Paul Overstreet, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (S-K-O)
- 1961Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1962Kalpana Chawla, Indian-American engineer and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1974Tõnis Kasemets, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1921The Second Polish Republic adopts the March Constitution.
- 1942Holocaust: The first Jews from the Lvov Ghetto are gassed at the Belzec death camp in what is today eastern Poland.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pauleen Luna, Rio Uchida, Ciara Bravo, Alexander Skarsgård, Takahiro Moriuchi, Lee Ji-hoon, Heo Young-saeng, Spice Williams-Crosby, Elton Britt, Jack O'Halloran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 17, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1940 – Linda Gray, American actress, director, and producer; October 3, 1969 – Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel); April 12, 1959 – Tracy Tormé, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903