Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1949Patrick Duffy
- 1961Andrew Paul
- 1972Sean Price
- 1973Amelia Heinle
- 1976Brittany Daniel
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1984Ryan Rottman
- 1986Olesya Rulin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1926Siegfried Lenz, Polish-German author and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1930Paul Horn, American-Canadian flute player and saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1933Pat Galvin, Australian public servant
- 1951Kurt Russell, American actor and producer
- 1962Ank Bijleveld, Dutch politician
- 1973Caroline Corr, Irish singer and drummer (The Corrs)
- 1974Mark Dolan, English comedian and television host
- 1978Jason M. Burns, American author and publisher
- 1979Andrew Ference, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Servet Çetin, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 455Petronius Maximus becomes, with support of the Roman Senate, emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1958The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1960U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the National Security Council directive on the anti-Cuban covert action program that will ultimately lead to the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holger Juul Hansen, Tsuru Aoki, Elton Britt, Cody Simpson, Johnny Grant, Azura Skye, Merlin Olsen, S. Epatha Merkerson, Stephen Fung, Rio Uchida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 17, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1949 – Sigourney Weaver, American actress and producer; April 18, 1964 – Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996); December 3, 1923 – Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926