Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,731 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 905 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Sayed Darwish
- 1927Rudy Ray Moore
- 1947Yury Chernavsky
- 1951Kurt Russell
- 1952Nikos Xydakis
- 1960Arye Gross
- 1962Janet Gardner
- 1970Yanic Truesdale
- 1974Marisa Coughlan
- 1977Tamar Braxton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1888Arthur Edward Barstow, Scottish Major-General in the British Indian Army (d. 1942)
- 1939Bill Graham, Canadian academic and politician, 4th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1943Don Mitchell, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1961Andrew Paul, English actor
- 1970Gene Ween, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ween)
- 1970Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor
- 1971Bill Mueller, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman, Canadian actor, director, producer, and fashion designer
- 1985Vassiliki Arvaniti, Greek volleyball player
- 1986Olesya Rulin, Russian-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1891SS Utopia collides with HMS Anson in the Bay of Gibraltar and sinks, killing 562 of the 880 passengers on board.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takao Osawa, Ian MacKaye, Kevin Sorbo, Tippy Dos Santos, Maria Alyokhina, Don Simpson, Pattie Boyd, Matthew Kelly, Alfred Molina, Ikue Ōtani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 17, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1981 – Rimi Sen, Indian actress; January 31, 1967 – Joey Wong, Taiwanese-Hong Kong actress; February 21, 1989 – Corbin Bleu, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945