Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Adam Wade
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1946Gavin Campbell
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1973Caroline Corr
- 1974Marisa Coughlan
- 1976Stephen Gately
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1986Miles Kane
- 1986Olesya Rulin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1781Ebenezer Elliott, English poet and educator (d. 1849)
- 1862Silvio Gesell, Belgian merchant and economist (d. 1930)
- 1929Florence Howe, American historian, author, and publisher, founded The Feminist Press
- 1937Adam Wade, American singer, drummer, and actor
- 1944Cito Gaston, American baseball player and manager
- 1961Casey Siemaszko, American actor
- 1962Rob Sitch, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Amelia Heinle, American actress
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1977Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1780American Revolution: George Washington grants the Continental Army a holiday “as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence”.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1979The Penmanshiel Tunnel collapses during engineering works, killing two workers.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adah Isaacs Menken, Pawan Kalyan, Peter Krieg, Dennis Linde, Sandra Lyng Haugen, Tommie Sunshine, Sharon Case, Chen Hao, Colm Wilkinson, Nicole Gale Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 17, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1962 – Genie Francis, American actress; August 4, 1973 – Eva Amaral, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Amaral); December 11, 1978 – Roy Wood, Jr., American comedian, actor, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926