Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 77th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,348 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Sayed Darwish
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1950Patrick Adams
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1969Hugo Speer
- 1976Cynthia Daniel
- 1986Miles Kane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1834Gottlieb Daimler, German engineer and businessman, co-founded Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (d. 1900)
- 1880Lawrence Oates, English lieutenant and explorer (d. 1912)
- 1888Arthur Edward Barstow, Scottish Major-General in the British Indian Army (d. 1942)
- 1915Ray Ellington, English singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1985)
- 1939Robin Knox-Johnston, English sailor
- 1953Filemon Lagman, Filipino activist (d. 2001)
- 1962Ank Bijleveld, Dutch politician
- 1962Clare Grogan, Scottish singer and actress (Altered Images)
- 1974Oliver Palotai, German keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kamelot, Circle II Circle, and Sons of Seasons)
- 1988Fraser Forster, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1960U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the National Security Council directive on the anti-Cuban covert action program that will ultimately lead to the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
- 1966Off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean, the DSV Alvin submarine finds a missing American hydrogen bomb.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1970My Lai Massacre: The United States Army charges 14 officers with suppressing information related to the incident.
- 1973The Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph Burst of Joy is taken, depicting a former prisoner of war being reunited with his family, which came to symbolize the end of United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Friderika Bayer, Gary Cole, Monica Bellucci, Jack Starrett, Lacey Chabert, Elias Toufexis, Demis Roussos, Simone Simons, Jaan Pehk, Rocco D'Assunta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 17, 1956.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1944 – Richard Monette, Canadian actor and director (d. 2008); September 19, 1965 – Sabine Paturel, French singer and actress; August 12, 1975 – Casey Affleck, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898