Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,607 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1937Adam Wade
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1943Don Mitchell
- 1951Kurt Russell
- 1967Billy Corgan
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur
- 1975Justin Hawkins
- 1984Ryan Rottman
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1780Thomas Chalmers, Scottish minister, economist, and educator (d. 1847)
- 1915Henry Bumstead, American art director and production designer (d. 2006)
- 1927Betty Allen, American soprano (d. 2009)
- 1937Adam Wade, American singer, drummer, and actor
- 1950Michael Been, American singer-songwriter (The Call) (d. 2010)
- 1951Scott Gorham, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thin Lizzy, 21 Guns, and Black Star Riders)
- 1959Paul Black, American singer-songwriter and drummer (L.A. Guns)
- 1964Rob Lowe, American actor and producer
- 1973Amelia Heinle, American actress
- 1975Puneeth Rajkumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1677The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France’s taking of the city.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1950Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley announce the creation of element 98, which they name “californium”.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 1963Mount Agung erupted on Bali killing more than 1,100 people.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: The Nadew Command, an Ethiopian army corps in Eritrea, is attacked on three sides by military units of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front in the opening action of the Battle of Afabet.
- 2013The largest meteorite (since NASA started observing the Moon in 2005) hit the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pelin Batu, Hiroki Takahashi, Evangeline Lilly, Shontelle, Nell McAndrew, Ken Campbell, Joey Wong, Rachid Bouchareb, Bahar Soomekh, John Badham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1963 – Brian Boitano, American figure skater and actor; May 23, 1928 – Jeannie Carson, English-American actress and singer; June 22, 1978 – Tim Driesen, Belgian actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078