Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,399 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1962Rob Sitch
- 1968Mathew St. Patrick
- 1977Tamar Braxton
- 1979Coco Austin
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman
- 1983Atit Shah
- 1987Rob Kardashian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1917Takis Sinopoulos, Greek poet and critic (d. 1981)
- 1931David Peakall, English-American chemist and toxicologist (d. 2001)
- 1939Jim Gary, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1946Harold Ray Brown, American drummer (War and Lowrider Band)
- 1946John Baines, English historian and academic
- 1969Edgar Grospiron, French skier
- 1972Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker)
- 1976Cynthia Daniel, American actress and photographer
- 1976Scott Downs, American baseball player
- 1984Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1001The King of Butuan in the Philippines sends a tributary mission to the Song dynasty of China.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1939Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanchang between the Kuomintang and Japan begins,
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1959Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, flees Tibet for India.
- 1969Golda Meir becomes the first female Prime Minister of Israel.
- 1985Serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka the “Night Stalker”, commits the first two murders in his Los Angeles murder spree.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lodge, Haluk Piyes, Butch Patrick, Amon Tobin, Larry Levan, Sacha Distel, Ledward Kaapana, Michèle Laroque, Mary Woronov, Judy Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1939 – Tom O'Connor, English actor and game show host; October 24, 1986 – Nobuhiko Okamoto, Japanese voice actor and singer; June 12, 1978 – Shiloh Strong, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935