Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,429 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1936Patty Maloney
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1952Susie Allanson
- 1960Rebeca Arthur
- 1961Alexander Bard
- 1968Mathew St. Patrick
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1979Stephen Kramer Glickman
- 1986Olesya Rulin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1872Konstantinos Skarlatos, Greek general and target shooter (d. 1969)
- 1884Alcide Nunez, American clarinet player (Original Dixieland Jass Band and Louisiana Five) (d. 1934)
- 1900Manuel Plaza, Chilean runner (d. 1969)
- 1902Bobby Jones, American golfer and lawyer (d. 1971)
- 1915Hans Namuth, German-American photographer (d. 1990)
- 1937Adam Wade, American singer, drummer, and actor
- 1962Ank Bijleveld, Dutch politician
- 1962Clare Grogan, Scottish singer and actress (Altered Images)
- 1973Caroline Corr, Irish singer and drummer (The Corrs)
- 1986Olesya Rulin, Russian-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCIn his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger in the Battle of Munda.
- 624Led by Muhammad, the Muslims of Medina defeat the Quraysh of Mecca in the Battle of Badr.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1860The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1891SS Utopia collides with HMS Anson in the Bay of Gibraltar and sinks, killing 562 of the 880 passengers on board.
- 1948The Benelux, France, and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Brussels, a precursor to the North Atlantic Treaty establishing NATO.
- 1957A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.
- 2003Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Bonner, Ken Hirai, Jake Roche, Conny Stuart, Laidback Luke, Dr. John, Bill Macy, Leman Sam, Kasumi Arimura, Ron Raines.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1979 – Niki Chow, Hong Kong actress and singer; September 29, 1907 – Gene Autry, American singer and actor (d. 1998); September 13, 1966 – Maria Furtwängler, German physician and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966