Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,464 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Zola Taylor
- 1949Patrick Duffy
- 1950Michael Been
- 1951Kurt Russell
- 1951Scott Gorham
- 1961Dana Reeve
- 1962Janet Gardner
- 1967Billy Corgan
- 1969Patricia Ford
- 1974Oliver Palotai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1820Jean Ingelow, English poet and author (d. 1897)
- 1927Betty Allen, American soprano (d. 2009)
- 1938Rudolf Nureyev, Russian-French dancer and choreographer (d. 1993)
- 1945Elis Regina, Brazilian singer (d. 1982)
- 1952Susie Allanson, American singer and actress
- 1954Lesley-Anne Down, English actress and singer
- 1964Stefano Borgonovo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1969Edgar Grospiron, French skier
- 1982Steven Pienaar, South African footballer
- 1986Nick Newell, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1560Fort Coligny on Villegagnon Island in Rio de Janeiro is attacked and destroyed during the Portuguese campaign against France Antarctique.
- 1776American Revolution: British forces evacuate Boston, ending the Siege of Boston, after George Washington and Henry Knox place artillery in positions overlooking the city.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1891SS Utopia collides with HMS Anson in the Bay of Gibraltar and sinks, killing 562 of the 880 passengers on board.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945The Ludendorff Bridge in Remagen, Germany, collapses, ten days after its capture.
- 1968As a result of nerve gas testing in Skull Valley, Utah, over 6,000 sheep are found dead.
- 1992A referendum to end apartheid in South Africa is passed 68.7% to 31.2%.
- 2000Five hundred thirty members of the Ugandan cult Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God die in a fire, considered to be a mass murder or suicide orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Elsewhere another 248 members are later found dead.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marceline Day, Baiba Broka, Ileana Cotrubaș, Helen Slater, Mo'Nique, Stacey Q, George Carlin, Denise Laurel, Bernard Fresson, Taylor Momsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1961 – Penny Johnson Jerald, American actress; January 27, 1961 – Gillian Gilbert, English keyboard player and singer (New Order and The Other Two); June 25, 1937 – Doreen Wells, English ballerina and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946