Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 76th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nat King Cole
- 1925Gabriele Ferzetti
- 1944Pattie Boyd
- 1955Mark Boone Junior
- 1958Christian Clemenson
- 1969Patricia Ford
- 1972Torquil Campbell
- 1974Marisa Coughlan
- 1975Gina Holden
- 1983Atit Shah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 17.
- 1880Patrick Hastings, English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1952)
- 1937Adam Wade, American singer, drummer, and actor
- 1941Wang Jin-pyng, Taiwanese soldier and politician
- 1948Alex MacDonald, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1958Pat Bolland, Canadian television host
- 1962Janet Gardner, American singer and guitarist (Vixen)
- 1964Lee Dixon, English footballer and journalist
- 1979Andrew Ference, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Samoa Joe, American wrestler and martial artist
- 1986Nick Newell, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 180Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1337Edward, the Black Prince is made Duke of Cornwall, the first Duchy in England.
- 1452The Battle of Los Alporchones is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the Emirate of Granada and the combined forces of the Kingdom of Castile and Murcia resulting in a Christian victory.
- 1805The Italian Republic, with Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 1842The Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is formed;
- 1861The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1941In Washington, D.C., the National Gallery of Art is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1947First flight of the B-45 Tornado strategic bomber.
- 1988A Colombian Boeing 727 jetliner, Avianca Flight 410, crashes into a mountainside near the Venezuelan border killing 143.
- 1992Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
View the complete list of historical events for March 17.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 17 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Marlowe, Richard Marsland, Kathleen Widdoes, Bob Denver, Neil Cicierega, Suzanne Somers, Stephy Tang, Paul Henning, Marie Fel, Stanley Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 17 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 17, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1960 – J. G. Thirlwell, Australian-English singer-songwriter and producer; September 14, 1958 – Beth Nielsen Chapman, American singer-songwriter; March 29, 1974 – Kristoffer Cusick, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917