Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 18, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 77th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Smiley Burnette
- 1912Art Gilmore
- 1931John Fraser
- 1938Carl Gottlieb
- 1947Heather Ryan
- 1950Brad Dourif
- 1964Mika Kanai
- 1965Yoriko Douguchi
- 1968Shin-ichiro Miki
- 1979Shola Ama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 18.
- 1840William Cosmo Monkhouse, English poet and critic (d. 1901)
- 1882Gian Francesco Malipiero, Italian composer and educator (d. 1973)
- 1913René Clément, French director and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1914César Guerra-Peixe, Brazilian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1993)
- 1956Rick Martel, Canadian wrestler
- 1969J. David Shapiro, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1976Tomo Ohka, Japanese baseball player
- 1983Andy Sonnanstine, American baseball player
- 1985Vince Lia, Australian footballer
- 1993Maziah Mahusin, Bruneian hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1438Albert II of Habsburg becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1913King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
- 1942The War Relocation Authority is established in the United States to take Japanese Americans into custody.
- 1944The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Italy kills 26 people and causes thousands to flee their homes.
- 1962The Évian Accords end the Algerian War of Independence, which had begun in 1954.
- 1965Cosmonaut Alexey Leonov, leaving his spacecraft Voskhod 2 for 12 minutes, becomes the first person to walk in space.
- 1990In the largest art theft in US history, 12 paintings, collectively worth around $300 million, are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
- 1994Bosnia’s Bosniaks and Croats sign the Washington Agreement, ending war between the Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia and the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1996A nightclub fire in Quezon City, Philippines kills 162 people.
- 1997The tail of a Russian Antonov An-24 charter plane breaks off while en route to Turkey causing the plane to crash and killing all 50 people on board and leading to the grounding of all An-24s.
View the complete list of historical events for March 18.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 18 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wanda Hawley, Vesa-Matti Loiri, Tamara Johnson-George, Little Milton, Susan Penhaligon, Roman Dragoun, Alina Devecerski, Lux Interior, Collie Buddz, Ryan Bang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 18 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 18, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1983 – Atsushi Maruyama, Japanese actor; March 11, 1983 – John Steven Sutherland, American singer (B3); April 1, 1982 – Taran Killam, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070