Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,071 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1948John de Lancie
- 1948Nikos Papazoglou
- 1957Theresa Russell
- 1963Kathy Ireland
- 1967Xavier Beauvois
- 1969Mannie Fresh
- 1989Masahiro Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 20.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1770Friedrich Hölderlin, German poet and author (d. 1843)
- 1923Shaukat Siddiqui, Pakistani journalist, author, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1952David Greenaway, English economist and academic
- 1952Geoff Brabham, Australian race car driver
- 1953Phil Judd, New Zealand singer-songwriter, guitarist and painter (Split Enz, The Swingers, and Schnell Fenster)
- 1954Mike Francesa, American radio host
- 1969Mannie Fresh, American rapper and producer (Big Tymers)
- 1971Manny Alexander, Dominican baseball player
- 1984iJustine, American blogger and actress
- 1989Masahiro Inoue, Japanese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Dutch East India Company is established.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2006Over 150 Chadian soldiers are killed in eastern Chad by members of the rebel UFDC. The rebel movement sought to overthrow Chadian president Idriss Déby.
View the complete list of historical events for March 20.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Bertram, Denny Doherty, Ernest Lehman, Christina Applegate, Cody Kasch, James Horan, Matt Barela, Ian McNeice, Fler, Ed Wood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 20, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1952 – Dave Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer) (d. 2002); August 4, 1973 – Eva Amaral, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Amaral); January 25, 1958 – Kavita Krishnamurthy, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047