Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers
- 1944Marie-Christine Barrault
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1986Scott Eastwood
- 1987Markki Stroem
- 1987Rocco Nacino
- 1990Mandy Capristo
- 1993Suraj Sharma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1713Francis Lewis, Welsh-American merchant and politician (d. 1803)
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., American director and producer (d. 1932)
- 1882Aleksander Kesküla, Estonian politician (d. 1963)
- 1944David Lindley, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Kaleidoscope)
- 1951Buck Zumhofe, American wrestler
- 1951Koichi Iwaki, Korean-Japanese actor
- 1955Fadi Abboud, Lebanese economist and politician
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1989Jordi Alba, Spanish footballer
- 1989Takeru Satoh, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neville Staple, Charlie Clouser, Jamey Sheridan, Matet de Leon, Kathy Garver, Rob Thomas, Graham Stark, Hill Harper, Sally Forrest, Gerard McCarthy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 21, 1982.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1970 – Joe Zaso, American actor and producer; November 13, 1952 – Art Malik, Pakistani-English actor; October 12, 1974 – Ebru Gündeş, Turkish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925