Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920James Brown
- 1931William Shatner
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1946Harry Vanda
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1958Laurie David
- 1959Matthew Modine
- 1974Kidada Jones
- 1988Rottyful Sky
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1869Tom McInnes, Scottish-English footballer (d. 1939)
- 1909Gabrielle Roy, Canadian author and educator (d. 1983)
- 1931Burton Richter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933May Britt, Swedish-American actress and singer
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh, American actor
- 1945Alan Opie, English actor and singer
- 1956Generosa Ammon, American wife of Daniel Pelosi (d. 2003)
- 1960Tarmo Laht, Estonian architect
- 1972Shawn Bradley, German-American basketball player, coach, and actor
- 1976Reese Witherspoon, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Élise Crombez, Maxi Jazz, Andrew Eiden, Luis Alcoriza, Takahiro Yamada, Douglas Henshall, Clifton Davis, Lew Fields, Jon Fratelli, Dominic Cooper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1971 – Lars Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rancid, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, and UK Subs); July 16, 1986 – Taryn Southern, American singer and actress; June 20, 1934 – Rossana Podestà, Libyan-Italian actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910