Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,391 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Georgiy Zhzhonov
- 1920Ross Martin
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1957Stephanie Mills
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key
- 1976Reese Witherspoon
- 1986Jeon Boram
- 1987Constance Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1842Mykola Lysenko, Ukrainian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1912)
- 1866Jack Boyle, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913)
- 1908Louis L'Amour, American author and poet (d. 1988)
- 1917Paul Rogers, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1929Mort Drucker, American illustrator
- 1941Bruno Ganz, Swiss actor
- 1954Tommy Hollis, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1972Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater and sportscaster
- 1974Marcus Camby, American basketball player
- 1981Karylle, Filipino singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1943World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1963The Beatles’ first album, Please Please Me, is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Storch, Roman Tam, Nicole Sullivan, Jenna Dewan, John Linnell, Chris Maurer, Stan Freberg, Arthur Rankin, Jr., Barbara Barrie, Brian Skala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1958 – Michael Penn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doll Congress); February 9, 1941 – Sheila Kuehl, American actress, lawyer, LGBT rights activist and politician; September 19, 1945 – Randolph Mantooth, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903