Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Virginia Grey
- 1921Nino Manfredi
- 1923Carmen Filpi
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1947James Patterson
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1986David Choi
- 1988Tania Raymonde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641)
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779)
- 1759Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotte of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1818)
- 1912Agnes Martin, Canadian-American painter and educator (d. 2004)
- 1913Lew Wasserman, American businessman and talent agent (d. 2002)
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh, American actor
- 1947George Ferguson, English architect and politician, 1st Mayor of Bristol
- 1949Fanny Ardant, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1987Ike Davis, American baseball player
- 1994Atsushi Shiramata, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian I and his son Gordian II are proclaimed Roman emperors.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1995Cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov returns to earth after setting a record of 438 days in space.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvester Stallone, Uncle Kracker, Kang Sung-hoon, Luiz Fernando Carvalho, Polly Shannon, Lena Headey, Gertrud Wolle, Dieter Brummer, Walter Berry, Gabriel Macht.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1970 – Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys); May 13, 1934 – Leon Wagner, American baseball player and actor (d. 2004); March 4, 1952 – Ronn Moss, American singer-songwriter and actor (Player).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923