Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920James Brown
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1934Larry Martyn
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1958Laurie David
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1971Iben Hjejle
- 1976Reese Witherspoon
- 1988Rottyful Sky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449)
- 1880Ernest C. Quigley, Canadian-American football player and coach (d. 1960)
- 1899Ruth Page, American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1908Jack Crawford, Australian tennis player (d. 1991)
- 1915Georgiy Zhzhonov, Russian actor (d. 2005)
- 1924Bill Wendell, American television announcer (d. 1999)
- 1947George Ferguson, English architect and politician, 1st Mayor of Bristol
- 1958Pete Wylie, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crucial Three and The Spitfire Boys)
- 1963Deborah Bull, English ballerina
- 1971Will Yun Lee, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Finney, Chris Maurer, Lisa Guerrero, Kean Cipriano, Richard Adler, Noah Gray-Cabey, Michael Hurst, Gizz Butt, Rochelle Humes, Declan Galbraith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1928 – Siné, French singer and cartoonist; July 24, 1940 – Rex Garvin, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (d. 2013); April 18, 1985 – Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935