Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 87th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jimmie Dodd
- 1914Edward Anhalt
- 1925Dorothy DeBorba
- 1941Alf Clausen
- 1944Ken Howard
- 1961Orla Brady
- 1966Cheryl James
- 1970Vince Vaughn
- 1976Chitrangada Singh
- 1991Amy Bruckner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1914Edward Anhalt, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2000)
- 1922Grace Hartigan, American painter and educator (d. 2008)
- 1924Fred Flanagan, Australian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1945Björn Hamilton, Swedish engineer and politician
- 1946Alejandro Toledo, Peruvian economist and politician, 48th President of Peru
- 1949Frank Kopel, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1960Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt, French-Belgian author and playwright
- 1970Aiga Zagorska, Latvian-Lithuanian cyclist
- 1973Björn Kuipers, Dutch footballer and referee
- 1981Antonio Rizzo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Juan Bautista de Anza finds the site for the Presidio of San Francisco.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Duchy of Courland and Semigallia, a northern fief of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, ceases to exist and becomes part of Imperial Russia.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom defeats the United States Navy in the Battle of Valparaiso, Chile.
- 1889The Yngsjö murder in Yngsjö, Sweden: Anna Månsdotter is arrested along with her son.
- 1942World War II: St Nazaire Raid: In occupied France, British naval forces successfully raid the German-occupied port of Saint-Nazaire.
- 1951First Indochina War: In the Battle of Mạo Khê, French Union forces, led by World War II hero Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, inflict a defeat on Việt Minh forces commanded by General Võ Nguyên Giáp.
- 1959The State Council of the People’s Republic of China dissolves the government of Tibet.
- 1990President George H. W. Bush posthumously awards Jesse Owens the Congressional Gold Medal.
- 2000Three children are killed when a Murray County, Georgia, school bus is hit by a CSX freight train.
- 2003In a friendly fire incident, two A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft from the United States Idaho Air National Guard’s 190th Fighter Squadron attack British tanks participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, killing British soldier Matty Hull.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Snooki, Yvonne Craig, Michael Sheen, Zoran Radmilović, John Pleshette, Pierfrancesco Favino, Mark Spoelstra, Greg Vaughan, Lauren Hays, Fernando del Valle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 28, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rapture by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1981 – Emily West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 4, 1956 – Ann Magnuson, American actress and singer; August 2, 1940 – Will Tura, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976