Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harold J. Stone
- 1933Marco Antonio Muñiz
- 1950Tim Kazurinsky
- 1955Darnell Williams
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1966Fernando Colunga
- 1977Ronan Keating
- 1981Justin Gabriel
- 1985Toby Turner
- 1994Umika Kawashima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1678Madeleine de Verchères, Canadian rebel leader (d. 1747)
- 1920James Doohan, Canadian-American actor (d. 2005)
- 1930K. S. Rajah, Singaporean lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1933Alfredo Landa, Spanish actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1947Otto Stuppacher, Austrian race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1951Heizō Takenaka, Japanese economist and politician
- 1970Julie Bowen, American actress
- 1974Paula Malai Ali, Malaysian-Bruneian television host
- 1984Alexander Semin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1989Hayley Marie Norman American actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Continental Army is routed at the Battle of Brier Creek near Savannah, Georgia.
- 1875Georges Bizet’s opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra-Comique in Paris.
- 1924The Free State of Fiume is annexed by Kingdom of Italy.
- 1943World War II: In London, England, 173 people are killed in a crush while trying to enter an air-raid shelter at Bethnal Green tube station.
- 1944The Order of Nakhimov and Order of Ushakov are instituted in USSR as the highest naval awards.
- 1945World War II: American and Filipino troops recapture Manila in the Philippines.
- 1953A Canadian Pacific Air Lines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
- 1972Mohawk Airlines Flight 405 crashes as a result of a control malfunction and insufficient training in emergency procedures.
- 1991An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles police officers.
- 2012Two trains crash in the small Polish town of Szczekociny near Zawiercie, with 16 people killed and up to 58 people injured.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judy Dyble, John Harron, Barış Manço, Steve Priest, William Wyler, Rex Cherryman, Jeff Baxter, Walt Gorney, Maxim, Andreja Pejić.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 3, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1972 – Rosa Blasi, American actress; November 21, 1992 – Conor Maynard, English singer-songwriter; September 17, 1974 – Mirah, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Microphones).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056