Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Adelaide Neilson
- 1945George Miller
- 1948Snowy White
- 1949Gloria Hendry
- 1950Tim Kazurinsky
- 1955Darnell Williams
- 1958Miranda Richardson
- 1968Scott Radinsky
- 1971Charlie Brooker
- 1979Patrick Renna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1848Adelaide Neilson, English actress (d. 1880)
- 1935Zhelyu Zhelev, Bulgarian philosopher and politician, 2nd President of Bulgaria (d. 2015)
- 1949Ron Chernow, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1957Stephen Budiansky, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1968Scott Radinsky, American baseball player, coach, and singer (Pulley and Ten Foot Pole)
- 1973Alison King, English actress
- 1975Aleksei Abdulkhalikov, Russian footballer
- 1979Patrick Renna, American actor
- 1981Emmanuel Pappoe, Ghanaian footballer
- 1981Sung Yu-ri, German-South Korean singer and actress (Fin.K.L)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The first amphibious landing of the United States Marine Corps begins the Battle of Nassau.
- 1799The Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu ends with the surrender of the French garrison.
- 1857Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
- 1861Alexander II of Russia signs the Emancipation Manifesto, freeing serfs.
- 1878The Russo-Turkish War ends as Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1923TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- 1924The Free State of Fiume is annexed by Kingdom of Italy.
- 1943World War II: In London, England, 173 people are killed in a crush while trying to enter an air-raid shelter at Bethnal Green tube station.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 1985A magnitude 8.3 earthquake strikes the Valparaíso Region of Chile, killing 177 and leaving nearly a million people homeless.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerda Lundequist, Keegan Connor Tracy, Jake Weber, Brook Benton, Paul Wickens, Joyce Cheng, Angelica Bridges, Aurélie Claudel, Robert Englund, Eileen Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 3, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1952 – Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California; September 25, 1991 – Emmy Clarke, American actress; April 16, 1993 – Chance the Rapper, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065