Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Florence Auer
- 1910Kittens Reichert
- 1911Jean Harlow
- 1921Diana Barrymore
- 1924Lys Assia
- 1928Joe Conley
- 1942Mike Pender
- 1952Rudy Fernandez
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti
- 1970Julie Bowen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1631Esaias Boursse, Dutch painter and educator (d. 1672)
- 1866Fred A. Busse, American lawyer and politician, 39th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1914)
- 1895Matthew Ridgway, American general (d. 1993)
- 1918John Bunting, Australian public servant and diplomat (d. 1995)
- 1949Ron Chernow, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1960Benedict Carey, American journalist
- 1961Perry McCarthy, English race car driver
- 1968Brian Leetch, American ice hockey player
- 1973Xavier Bettel, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1974David Faustino, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Indian Mughal Emperor Akbar defeats Bengali army at the Battle of Tukaroi.
- 1845Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1865Opening of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, the founding member of the HSBC Group.
- 1905Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1943World War II: In London, England, 173 people are killed in a crush while trying to enter an air-raid shelter at Bethnal Green tube station.
- 1945World War II: A former Armia Krajowa unit massacres at least 150 Ukrainian civilians in Pawłokoma, Poland.
- 1985Arthur Scargill declares that the National Union of Mineworkers national executive voted to end the longest-running industrial dispute in Great Britain without any peace deal over pit closures.
- 2009The Historical Archive of the City of Cologne collapses.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvia Syms, Lesli Kay, Adam LaVorgna, Isabella Rossellini, Susan Anspach, Manoel de Oliveira, Jung Jin-young, Bella Flores, Audrey Marie Anderson, Matt Long.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 3, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Father Figure by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1973 – Leslie Bibb, American actress and producer; March 29, 1980 – Kim Tae-hee, South Korean actress; August 5, 1968 – Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058