Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 4, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Rafaela Ottiano
- 1931Larry Keith
- 1938Paula Prentiss
- 1942Zorán Sztevanovity
- 1944Bobby Womack
- 1949Carroll Baker
- 1964Karen Knowles
- 1972Nocturno Culto
- 1975Brian McGuire
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 4.
- 1889Oren E. Long, American soldier and politician, 10th Territorial Governor of Hawaii (d. 1965)
- 1918Margaret Osborne duPont, American tennis player (d. 2012)
- 1921Halim El-Dabh, Egyptian-American composer and educator
- 1931Larry Keith, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1953Geoff Nicholson, English author
- 1969Annie Yi, Taiwanese singer and actress
- 1974ICS Vortex, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arcturus and Borknagar)
- 1976Sabrina Sabrok, Argentinian model, singer, and television host
- 1979Sarah Stock, Canadian wrestler
- 1989Erin Heatherton, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Explorer Christopher Columbus arrives back in Lisbon, Portugal, aboard his ship Niña from his voyage to what is now The Bahamas and other islands in the Caribbean.
- 1628The Massachusetts Bay Colony is granted a Royal charter.
- 1675John Flamsteed is appointed the first Astronomer Royal of England.
- 1790France is divided into 83 départements, cutting across the former provinces in an attempt to dislodge regional loyalties based on ownership of land by the nobility.
- 1848Carlo Alberto di Savoia signs the Statuto Albertino that will later represent the first constitution of the Regno d'Italia.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Greek army engages the Turks at Bizani, resulting in victory two days later.
- 1917Jeannette Rankin of Montana becomes the first female member of the United States House of Representatives.
- 1974People magazine is published for the first time in the United States as People Weekly.
- 1976The Northern Ireland Constitutional Convention is formally dissolved in Northern Ireland resulting in direct rule of Northern Ireland from London by the British parliament.
- 2009The International Criminal Court (ICC) issues an arrest warrant for Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Darfur. Al-Bashir is the first sitting head of state to be indicted by the ICC since its establishment in 2002.
View the complete list of historical events for March 4.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 4 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Relf, Chris Colfer, Silvana Pampanini, Bertil Norström, Sherwood Schwartz, Brent Butt, Warren Frost, Blake Clark, Shohei Imamura, Irene Skliva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 4 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 4, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1962 – Rob Sitch, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 26, 1957 – Daniel Ash, English musician and singer-songwriter (Bauhaus, Tones on Tail and Love and Rockets); September 24, 1927 – Alfredo Kraus, Spanish tenor and actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982