Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 4, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 64th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1745Charles Dibdin
- 1943Lucio Dalla
- 1948Shakin' Stevens
- 1949Carroll Baker
- 1965Paul W. S. Anderson
- 1971Shavar Ross
- 1975Jacqueline Anderson
- 1982Yasemin Mori
- 1983Jessica Heap
- 1986Erin O'Kelley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 4.
- 1665Philip Christoph von Königsmarck, Swedish soldier (d. 1694)
- 1822Jules Antoine Lissajous, French mathematician and academic (d. 1880)
- 1933Nino Vaccarella, Italian race car driver
- 1938Marshall Cooke, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1951Glenis Willmott, English scientist and politician
- 1959Plamen Getov, Bulgarian footballer
- 1962David Sparrow, English-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Karen Knowles, Australian singer-songwriter (The Seekers)
- 1966Grand Puba, American rapper (Brand Nubian)
- 1987Tamzin Merchant, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 51Nero, later to become Roman emperor, is given the title princeps iuventutis (head of the youth).
- 1519Hernán Cortés arrives in Mexico in search of the Aztec civilization and its wealth.
- 1790France is divided into 83 départements, cutting across the former provinces in an attempt to dislodge regional loyalties based on ownership of land by the nobility.
- 1890The longest bridge in Great Britain, the Forth Bridge in Scotland, measuring 1710 ft long, is opened by the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom launches Operation Claymore on the Lofoten Islands; the first large scale British Commando raid.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of the Bismarck Sea in the south-west Pacific comes to an end.
- 1945Lapland War: Finland declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1991Sheikh Saad Al-Salim Al-Sabah, the Prime Minister of Kuwait, returns to his country for the first time since Iraq’s invasion.
- 1998Gay rights: Oncale v. Sundowner Offshore Services, Inc.: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that federal laws banning on-the-job sexual harassment also apply when both parties are the same sex.
- 2001Hintze Ribeiro disaster: A bridge collapses in northern Portugal, killing up to 70 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 4.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 4 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Milian, Carrie Hamilton, Walter Brennan, Krissy Taylor, Roger Bowen, Dave Navarro, Neg Dupree, Kathleen Hughes, Romeo Miller, Fred Feast.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 4 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 4, 2000.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1953 – Matthew Wilder, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 13, 1981 – Toccara Jones, American model and actress; May 5, 1934 – Johnnie Taylor, American singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948