Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 4, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 64th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bert Parnaby
- 1943Lucio Dalla
- 1944Ulrich Roski
- 1950Ofelia Medina
- 1963Daniel Roebuck
- 1964Karen Knowles
- 1965Stacy Edwards
- 1975Brian McGuire
- 1982Yasemin Mori
- 1993Bobbi Kristina Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 4.
- 1875Mihály Károlyi, Hungarian politician, President of the Hungary (d. 1955)
- 1876Léon-Paul Fargue, French poet and author (d. 1947)
- 1877Fritz Graebner, German geographer and ethnologist (d. 1934)
- 1902Rachel Messerer, Lithuanian-Russian actress (d. 1993)
- 1931Wally Bruner, American journalist and television host (d. 1997)
- 1932Ryszard Kapuściński, Polish journalist, photographer, and poet (d. 2007)
- 1942Lynn Sherr, American journalist and author
- 1961Ray Mancini, American boxer, actor, and producer
- 1962Simon Bisley, English author and illustrator
- 1965Stacy Edwards, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 306Martyrdom of Saint Adrian of Nicomedia.
- 1386Władysław II Jagiełło (Jogaila) is crowned King of Poland.
- 1681Charles II grants a land charter to William Penn for the area that will later become Pennsylvania.
- 1790France is divided into 83 départements, cutting across the former provinces in an attempt to dislodge regional loyalties based on ownership of land by the nobility.
- 1918The USS Cyclops departs from Barbados and is never seen again, presumably lost with all hands in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1945Lapland War: Finland declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1960The French freighter La Coubre explodes in Havana, Cuba killing 100.
- 1986The Soviet Vega 1 begins returning images of Halley’s Comet and the first images of its nucleus.
- 1998Gay rights: Oncale v. Sundowner Offshore Services, Inc.: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that federal laws banning on-the-job sexual harassment also apply when both parties are the same sex.
- 2001Hintze Ribeiro disaster: A bridge collapses in northern Portugal, killing up to 70 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 4.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 4 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Kasch, David Jude Jolicoeur, Fearless Nadia, Lili Taylor, Alastair Stewart, Connie Francis, Jean Michel Jarre, Masaki Suda, Charles W. Clark, Etta Moten Barnett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 4 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 4, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1915 – Sickan Carlsson, Swedish actress and singer (d. 2011); May 24, 1938 – Prince Buster, Jamaican singer-songwriter and producer; September 27, 1951 – David Starobin, American guitarist, producer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064