Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1915 was a Friday and it was the 64th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Henry Travers
- 1914Ursula Reit
- 1933Tommy Tucker
- 1939Benyamin Sueb
- 1946Murray Head
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1956Adriana Barraza
- 1966Aasif Mandvi
- 1989Jake Lloyd
- 1989Sterling Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1862Siegbert Tarrasch, German chess player (d. 1934)
- 1898Soong May-ling, Chinese wife of Chiang Kai-shek, 2nd First Lady of China (d. 2003)
- 1901Louis Kahn, American architect and academic (d. 1974)
- 1940Graham McRae, New Zealand racing driver
- 1947Clodagh Rodgers, Northern Irish singer and actress
- 1954Marsha Warfield, American actress and singer
- 1955Julien Dray, French politician
- 1976Paul Konerko, American baseball player
- 1984Aarthi Agarwal, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1994Sajjad Mashayekhi, Iranian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1836Samuel Colt patents the first production-model revolver, the .34-caliber.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1912Italo-Turkish War: Italian forces are the first to use airships for military purposes, employing them for reconnaissance behind Turkish lines.
- 1933Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party receives 43.9% at the Reichstag elections. This later allows the Nazis to pass the Enabling Act and establish a dictatorship.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1975First meeting of the Homebrew Computer Club
- 1979America’s Voyager 1 spacecraft has its closest approach to Jupiter, 172,000 miles.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
- 2003In Haifa, 17 Israeli civilians are killed by in the Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Boquitas, Rachel York, Manoj Kumar, Yū Hayami, Urmas Alender, Miyuki Imori, Daria Werbowy, Ed Byrne, Mimi Coertse, Sonali Bendre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 5, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1932 – Robert Reed, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1992); July 25, 1988 – Sarah Geronimo, Filipino singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; February 19, 1963 – Jessica Tuck, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976