Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1915 was a Friday and it was the 64th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Gertan Klauber
- 1935Paul Sand
- 1938Fred Williamson
- 1946Murray Head
- 1955Penn Jillette
- 1964Bertrand Cantat
- 1966Aasif Mandvi
- 1971Yuri Lowenthal
- 1974Jill Ritchie
- 1994Aislinn Paul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1713Edward Cornwallis, English general and politician, Governor of Gibraltar (d. 1776)
- 1723Princess Mary of Great Britain (d. 1773)
- 1748Jonas Carlsson Dryander, Swedish botanist and biologist (d. 1810)
- 1913Gangubai Hangal, Indian singer (d. 2009)
- 1954Jack Stamp, American conductor and composer
- 1960David Tibet, English singer-songwriter (Current 93 and Death in June)
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire, Zimbabwean singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1976Tim Sylvia, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1981Paul Martin, American ice hockey player
- 1985David Marshall, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1046Naser Khosrow begins the seven-year Middle Eastern journey which he will later describe in his book Safarnama.
- 1811Peninsular War: A French force under the command of Marshal Victor is routed while trying to prevent an Anglo-Spanish-Portuguese army from lifting the Siege of Cádiz in the Battle of Barrosa.
- 1868Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1912Italo-Turkish War: Italian forces are the first to use airships for military purposes, employing them for reconnaissance behind Turkish lines.
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1946Hungarian Communists and Social Democrats co-found the Left Bloc.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1966BOAC Flight 911 crashes on Mount Fuji, Japan, killing 124.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Voudouris, Arthur Machen, Siobhán Donaghy, Rosa Morena, Jaci Velasquez, René Kollo, Richard Boone, Bruno Pelletier, Margaret Leighton, George Silver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 5, 1915.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1966 – Matthew Fox, American actor; September 2, 1986 – Ryuji Imaichi, Japanese singer (Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe); February 2, 1980 – Gucci Mane, American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848