Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1915 was a Friday and it was the 64th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Paul Evans
- 1946Michael Warren
- 1948Eddy Grant
- 1956Adriana Barraza
- 1960David Tibet
- 1970John Frusciante
- 1971Yuri Lowenthal
- 1974Jill Ritchie
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire
- 1985Kenichi Matsuyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1836Charles Goodnight, American rancher and soldier (d. 1929)
- 1934Daniel Kahneman, Israeli- American economist and psychologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1969Moussa Saïb, Algerian footballer and manager
- 1971Scott Mosier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Jolene Blalock, American actress
- 1975Niki Taylor, American model
- 1976Šarūnas Jasikevičius, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1978Carlos Ochoa, Mexican footballer
- 1984Aarthi Agarwal, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1984Ryan Crowley, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1046Naser Khosrow begins the seven-year Middle Eastern journey which he will later describe in his book Safarnama.
- 1496King Henry VII of England issues letters patent to John Cabot and his sons, authorising them to explore unknown lands.
- 1906Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1966BOAC Flight 911 crashes on Mount Fuji, Japan, killing 124.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1978The Landsat 3 is launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
- 1979America’s Voyager 1 spacecraft has its closest approach to Jupiter, 172,000 miles.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 2003In Haifa, 17 Israeli civilians are killed by in the Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Herrell, Denise Pelletier, Robin Curtis, Vince McMahon, August Alsina, Lily Pons, Evert Taube, Gene Chandler, Sam Shepard, Maurice Argent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 5, 1915.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1957 – Bill Engvall, American comedian, actor, and producer; April 13, 1993 – Hannah Marks, American actress; January 13, 1983 – Julian Morris, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 856