Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1915 was a Friday and it was the 64th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,339 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Henry Travers
- 1914Ursula Reit
- 1920Virginia Christine
- 1922James Noble
- 1939Samantha Eggar
- 1947Tom Russell
- 1948A. Rafiq
- 1964Bertrand Cantat
- 1975Jolene Blalock
- 1999Madison Beer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1696Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, Italian painter (d. 1770)
- 1870Frank Norris, American journalist and author (d. 1902)
- 1914Philip Farkas, American horn player (d. 1992)
- 1929Erik Carlsson, Swedish race car driver (d. 2015)
- 1933Tommy Tucker, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1982)
- 1938Fred Williamson, American football player, actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1942Felipe González, Spanish lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Spain
- 1946Richard Bell, Canadian pianist (Full Tilt Boogie Band, The Band, Crowbar, and Blackie and the Rodeo Kings) (d. 2007)
- 1949Leszek Błażyński, Polish boxer (d. 1992)
- 1984Guillaume Hoarau, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363Roman Emperor Julian moves from Antioch with an army of 90,000 to attack the Sassanid Empire, in a campaign which would bring about his own death.
- 1836Samuel Colt patents the first production-model revolver, the .34-caliber.
- 1850The Britannia Bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales is opened.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1936First flight of Supermarine Spitfire advanced monoplane fighter aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1940Six high-ranking members of Soviet politburo, including General Secretary Joseph Stalin, sign an order for the execution of 25,700 Polish intelligentsia, including 14,700 Polish POWs, in what will become known as the Katyn massacre.
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1981The ZX81, a pioneering British home computer, is launched by Sinclair Research and would go on to sell over 1.5 million units around the world.
- 1984Six thousand miners in the United Kingdom begin their strike at Cortonwood Colliery.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deacon Jones, Fanny, Richie Jen, Karen Mulder, Richard Ruccolo, Allu Arjun, Chris Harris, Mario Casas, Richard Berry, Ruth Hale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 5, 1915.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1945 – Ivan Graziani, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997); March 9, 1971 – Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor; March 1, 1977 – Esther Cañadas, Spanish actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890