Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 64th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 769 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Henry Travers
- 1913Gangubai Hangal
- 1920Virginia Christine
- 1939Samantha Eggar
- 1948Eddy Grant
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1956Marco Paolini
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire
- 1985Kenichi Matsuyama
- 1993Alexa Dectis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1563John Coke, English politician (d. 1644)
- 1751Jan Křtitel Kuchař, Czech organist, composer, and educator (d. 1829)
- 1931Jean-Paul Roussillon, French actor (d. 2009)
- 1934Daniel Kahneman, Israeli- American economist and psychologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949Leszek Błażyński, Polish boxer (d. 1992)
- 1960Paul Drayson, Baron Drayson, English businessman and politician, Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology
- 1969Paul Blackthorne, English actor
- 1976Tim Sylvia, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1978Jared Crouch, Australian footballer
- 1986Kimberlee Green, Australian netball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363Roman Emperor Julian moves from Antioch with an army of 90,000 to attack the Sassanid Empire, in a campaign which would bring about his own death.
- 1616Nicolaus Copernicus’s book De revolutionibus orbium coelestium is banned by the Catholic Church
- 1766Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- 1770Boston Massacre: Five Americans, including Crispus Attucks, are fatally shot by British troops in an event that would contribute to the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence) five years later.
- 1836Samuel Colt patents the first production-model revolver, the .34-caliber.
- 1906Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
- 2012Invisible Children launches the Stop Kony campaign with the release of Kony 2012.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Autry, Brett Cullen, George Arliss, Dima Bilan, Rory Culkin, Adelle Lutz, Giorgia Palmas, Connie Smith, Uğur Rıfat Karlova, Janis Joplin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 5, 1955.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1941 – Jessica Walter, American actress; August 16, 1993 – Cameron Monaghan, American actor; June 4, 1921 – Don Diamond, American actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889