Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 64th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,235 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jean-Paul Roussillon
- 1946Lova Moor
- 1948Eddy Grant
- 1956Teena Marie
- 1958Andy Gibb
- 1960David Tibet
- 1964Bertrand Cantat
- 1981Shugo Oshinari
- 1993Alexa Dectis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1324David II of Scotland (d. 1371)
- 1914Ursula Reit, German actress (d. 1998)
- 1923Laurence Tisch, American businessman, co-founded the Loews Corporation (d. 2003)
- 1931Barry Tuckwell, Australian horn player and educator
- 1938Lynn Margulis, American biologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1946Richard Bell, Canadian pianist (Full Tilt Boogie Band, The Band, Crowbar, and Blackie and the Rodeo Kings) (d. 2007)
- 1947Clodagh Rodgers, Northern Irish singer and actress
- 1964Bertrand Cantat, French singer-songwriter (Noir Désir)
- 1973Nelly Arcan, Canadian author (d. 2009)
- 1990İlham Tanui Özbilen, Kenyan-Turkish runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1766Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1906Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- 1931The British Viceroy of India, Governor-General Edward Frederick Lindley Wood and Mohandas Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi) sign an agreement envisaging the release of political prisoners and allowing salt to be freely used by the poorest members of the population.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares a “bank holiday”, closing all U.S. banks and freezing all financial transactions.
- 1936First flight of Supermarine Spitfire advanced monoplane fighter aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1944World War II: The Red Army begins the Uman–Botoșani Offensive in the western Ukrainian SSR.
- 1965March Intifada: A Leftist uprising erupts in Bahrain against British colonial presence.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 2012At least two people are killed and six injured after a shooting in a hair salon in Bucharest, Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Lewis, Park Shin-yang, Vinnie Jones, Kiersten Warren, Sasha Pivovarova, Liz Mitchell, Janelle Monáe, İdil Üner, Nora Brockstedt, Al Hunter Ashton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 5, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love a Rainy Night by Eddie Rabbitt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1964 – Ray Stevenson, Northern Irish-English actor; January 26, 1967 – Pradip Somasundaran, Indian singer; June 12, 1958 – Meredith Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966