Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 64th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,291 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Rex Harrison
- 1914Ursula Reit
- 1920Virginia Christine
- 1936Dean Stockwell
- 1939Benyamin Sueb
- 1964Bertrand Cantat
- 1974Matt Lucas
- 1982Giorgia Palmas
- 1994Aislinn Paul
- 1995Jun Shison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1326Louis I of Hungary (d. 1382)
- 1713Frederick Cornwallis, English archbishop (d. 1783)
- 1871Rosa Luxemburg, Polish-Russian economist and philosopher (d. 1919)
- 1935Philip K. Chapman, Australian-American astronaut and engineer
- 1939Peter Woodcock, Canadian murderer (d. 2010)
- 1941Des Wilson, New Zealand-English businessman and activist
- 1955Penn Jillette, American magician, actor, and author
- 1964Bertrand Cantat, French singer-songwriter (Noir Désir)
- 1971Filip Meirhaeghe, Belgian cyclist
- 1974Jens Jeremies, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: A French force under the command of Marshal Victor is routed while trying to prevent an Anglo-Spanish-Portuguese army from lifting the Siege of Cádiz in the Battle of Barrosa.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1933Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party receives 43.9% at the Reichstag elections. This later allows the Nazis to pass the Enabling Act and establish a dictatorship.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares a “bank holiday”, closing all U.S. banks and freezing all financial transactions.
- 1936First flight of Supermarine Spitfire advanced monoplane fighter aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1944World War II: The Red Army begins the Uman–Botoșani Offensive in the western Ukrainian SSR.
- 1960Cuban photographer Alberto Korda takes his iconic photograph of Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1974Yom Kippur War: Israeli forces withdraw from the west bank of the Suez Canal.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candace Bailey, Cobie Smulders, Big Sean, Sukollawat Kanarot, Hebe Tien, Doris Pearson, Jay Gordon, Tracie Savage, Ana Paula Arósio, Andy Dick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 5, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love a Rainy Night by Eddie Rabbitt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1963 – Blanca Portillo, Spanish actress; May 9, 1977 – Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013); October 10, 1980 – Lynn Hung, Hong Kong model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051