Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 64th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,167 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Michael Warren
- 1946Murray Head
- 1947Clodagh Rodgers
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1956Teena Marie
- 1962Jonathan Penner
- 1971Yuri Lowenthal
- 1978Kimberly McCullough
- 1989Sterling Knight
- 1993Alexa Dectis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1901Louis Kahn, American architect and academic (d. 1974)
- 1914Philip Farkas, American horn player (d. 1992)
- 1918Milt Schmidt, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1921Elmer Valo, American baseball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1935Paul Sand, American actor
- 1936Canaan Banana, Zimbabwean minister and politician, 1st President of Zimbabwe (d. 2003)
- 1966Mark Z. Danielewski, American author
- 1974Jill Ritchie, American actress
- 1987Anna Chakvetadze, Russian tennis player
- 1995Jun Shison, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1766Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- 1770Boston Massacre: Five Americans, including Crispus Attucks, are fatally shot by British troops in an event that would contribute to the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence) five years later.
- 1836Samuel Colt patents the first production-model revolver, the .34-caliber.
- 1850The Britannia Bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales is opened.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1931The British Viceroy of India, Governor-General Edward Frederick Lindley Wood and Mohandas Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi) sign an agreement envisaging the release of political prisoners and allowing salt to be freely used by the poorest members of the population.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1974Yom Kippur War: Israeli forces withdraw from the west bank of the Suez Canal.
- 1975First meeting of the Homebrew Computer Club
- 2003In Haifa, 17 Israeli civilians are killed by in the Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Linney, Judd Nelson, Ron Glass, Joan Morgan, Bruce Davison, Robert Foxworth, Lynn Carlin, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Josh Sussman, Jackie Gleason.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 5, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love a Rainy Night by Eddie Rabbitt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1930 – Charles Kay, English actor; July 21, 1991 – Sara Sampaio, Portuguese model; July 10, 1974 – Imelda May, Irish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929