Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 65th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,227 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bob Wills
- 1944Mary Wilson
- 1955Alberta Watson
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1967Shuler Hensley
- 1972Jaret Reddick
- 1973Trent Willmon
- 1978Lara Cox
- 1990Park Choa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1817Princess Clémentine of Orléans (d. 1907)
- 1927William J. Bell, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1936Sylvia Robinson, American singer and producer (Mickey & Sylvia) (d. 2011)
- 1947Judy Loe, English actress
- 1964Skip Ewing, American singer-songwriter
- 1973Michael Finley, American basketball player
- 1975Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Canadian pianist and conductor
- 1977Edna Stern, Belgian-Israeli pianist and educator
- 1981Ellen Muth, American actress
- 1986Francisco Cervelli, Italian baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1930International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1964Constantine II becomes King of Greece.
- 1968The first of the East L.A. walkouts take place at several high schools.
- 1975For the first time the Zapruder film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is shown in motion to a national TV audience by Robert J. Groden and Dick Gregory.
- 1988Three Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers are killed by Special Air Service on the territory of Gibraltar in the conclusion of Operation Flavius.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Butsakon Tantiphana, Ana Beatriz Barros, Riteish Deshmukh, Dave Hemingway, Ivo Robić, John Clark, Johnnie Taylor, Dawn Robinson, Gustaf Molander, Jennifer Carpenter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 6, 1926.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1992 – Emily Osment, American actress and singer; June 21, 1967 – Carrie Preston, American actress, director, and producer; July 27, 1975 – Fred Mascherino, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Taking Back Sunday, The Color Fred, Terrible Things, and Breaking Pangaea).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879