Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Lewis Gilbert
- 1936Sylvia Robinson
- 1944Kiri Te Kanawa
- 1946Martin Kove
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1972Jaret Reddick
- 1973Trent Willmon
- 2001Aryana Engineer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1817Princess Clémentine of Orléans (d. 1907)
- 1921Leo Bretholz, Austrian-American holocaust survivor and author (d. 2014)
- 1947Judy Loe, English actress
- 1950Hirotaka Suzuoki, Japanese voice actor (d. 2006)
- 1963Suzanne Crough, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1969Amy Pietz, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1974Guy Garvey, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elbow)
- 1979Rufus Hound, English comedian and actor
- 1986Charlie Mulgrew, Scottish footballer
- 1990Linn Haug, Norwegian snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 12 BCThe Roman Emperor Augustus is named Pontifex Maximus, incorporating the position into that of the Emperor.
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1204The Siege of Château Gaillard ends in a French victory over King John of England, who loses control of Normandy to King Philip II Augustus.
- 1454Thirteen Years’ War: Delegates of the Prussian Confederation pledge allegiance to King Casimir IV of Poland who agrees to commit his forces in aiding the Confederation’s struggle for independence from the Teutonic Knights.
- 1820The Missouri Compromise is signed into law by President James Monroe. The compromise allows Missouri to enter the Union as a slave state, brings Maine into the Union as a free state, and makes the rest of the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase territory slavery-free.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1965Premier Tom Playford of South Australia loses power after 27 years in office.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trijntje Oosterhuis, Joe Bethancourt, Youki Kudoh, Enzo Jannacci, Jun Jin, Michael Crawford, Shakti Arora, Joan Sims, Simon Townshend, Miles O'Keeffe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 6, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1950 – Alex Chilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Box Tops and Big Star) (d. 2010); August 29, 1992 – Mallu Magalhães, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Banda do Mar); March 10, 1953 – Paul Haggis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977