Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sylvia Robinson
- 1946Martin Kove
- 1947Judy Loe
- 1948Anna Maria Horsford
- 1948Stephen Schwartz
- 1953Phil Alvin
- 1968Moira Kelly
- 1974Beanie Sigel
- 1978Lara Cox
- 1991Lex Luger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1405John II of Castile (d. 1454)
- 1812Aaron Lufkin Dennison, American businessman, co-founded the Waltham Watch Company (d. 1895)
- 1903Empress Kōjun of Japan (d. 2000)
- 1909Obafemi Awolowo, Nigerian lawyer and politician (d. 1987)
- 1934John Noakes, English actor and television host
- 1948Stephen Schwartz, American composer and producer
- 1959Chris Raschka, American author and illustrator
- 1973Greg Ostertag, American basketball player
- 1973Peter Lindgren, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Opeth)
- 1987José Manuel Flores, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204The Siege of Château Gaillard ends in a French victory over King John of England, who loses control of Normandy to King Philip II Augustus.
- 1454Thirteen Years’ War: Delegates of the Prussian Confederation pledge allegiance to King Casimir IV of Poland who agrees to commit his forces in aiding the Confederation’s struggle for independence from the Teutonic Knights.
- 1788The First Fleet arrives at Norfolk Island in order to found a convict settlement.
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1951The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg begins.
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1983The first United States Football League game is played.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Jagger, Christian Potenza, Aure Atika, Charlie Hall, Dale Evans, Diablo Cody, Clare Foley, Yukari Kabutomushi, Ryan Pinkston, Carrie Hamilton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 6, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1957 – Leon Wesley Walls, American singer, songwriter, and guitarist; December 4, 1939 – Freddy Cannon, American singer and guitarist; February 15, 1931 – Claire Bloom, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952