Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,681 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Lou Costello
- 1927Norman Treigle
- 1945Angelo Castro, Jr.
- 1947Judy Loe
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1953Jay Ilagan
- 1963D. L. Hughley
- 1974Beanie Sigel
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx
- 1992Momoko Tsugunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1475Michelangelo, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1564)
- 1927Gabriel García Márquez, Colombian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- 1932Jean Boht, English actress
- 1932Marc Bazin, Haitian lawyer and politician, 49th President of Haiti (d. 2010)
- 1936Choummaly Sayasone, Laotian politician, 5th President of Laos
- 1947Jean Seaton, English historian and academic
- 1949Shaukat Aziz, Pakistani economist and politician, 15th Prime Minister of Pakistan
- 1964Yvette Wilson, American actress (d. 2012)
- 1979David Flair, American wrestler
- 1979Tim Howard, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan arrives at Guam.
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1930International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1967Joseph Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva defects to the United States.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1990Ed Yielding and Joseph T. Vida set the transcontinental speed record flying a SR-71 Blackbird from Los Angeles to Virginia in 64 minutes, averaging 2,124 mph.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sukollawat Kanarot, Christina Milian, Kin Shriner, Peggy Santiglia, Peter Hayes, Angerfist, Lucy Cohu, Ellen Wheeler, Alicia Keys, Yuuri Morishita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 6, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1901 – George Tobias, American actor and singer (d. 1980); September 13, 1987 – John James Uy, American-Filipino model and actor; March 12, 1939 – Lyndsie Holland, English actress and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054