Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 66th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Robert Trotter
- 1939Danyel Gérard
- 1955Anupam Kher
- 1961Mary Beth Evans
- 1968Raju Sundaram
- 1969Shin Ae-ra
- 1972Maxim Roy
- 1980Murat Boz
- 1984Lindsay McCaul
- 1990Taylor Jardine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1678Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect, designed the Basilica of Superga (d. 1736)
- 1811Increase A. Lapham, American botanist and author (d. 1875)
- 1866Hans Fruhstorfer, German entomologist and explorer (d. 1922)
- 1886Virginia Pearson, American actress (d. 1958)
- 1917Betty Holberton, American engineer and programmer (d. 2001)
- 1941Piers Paul Read, English historian and author
- 1952Viv Richards, Caribbean cricketer and footballer
- 1963Mike Eagles, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Massimo Lotti, Italian footballer
- 1973Jason Bright, Australian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 161Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1850Senator Daniel Webster gives his “Seventh of March” speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the “telephone”.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1902Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2007The British House of Commons votes to make the upper chamber, the House of Lords, 100% elected.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Schreifels, Charlie Tumahai, Justin Torkildsen, Nico Mastorakis, Hillary Scott, Hannah Tointon, Melissa Claire Egan, Travis Morrison, Elisabeth Volkmann, Bassnectar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1970 – Park Sang-min, South Korean actor; January 4, 1963 – Till Lindemann, German singer-songwriter; February 22, 1948 – John Ashton, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061