Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1933 was a Wednesday and it was the 67th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,820 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,044 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1988Elly Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341)
- 1902Jennings Randolph, American journalist and politician (d. 1998)
- 1926Grigori Kromanov, Estonian director and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1931Gerald Potterton, English-Canadian animator, director, and producer
- 1939Lidiya Skoblikova, Russian speed skater and coach
- 1960Irek Mukhamedov, Russian ballet dancer
- 1960Jeffrey Eugenides, American author and academic
- 1982Kat Von D, Mexican-American tattoo artist
- 1982Leonidas Kampantais, Greek footballer
- 1997Jurina Matsui, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and SKE48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indians.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Hirschbiegel, Carlo Ponti, Nina Persson, Neil Denis, Phil Minton, Eilen Jewell, Annabella Lwin, Kumar Pallana, Dana Snyder, Jane Connell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1983 – Nathan Carter, Canadian actor; May 22, 1937 – Facundo Cabral, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2011); March 13, 1975 – Chris Ashworth, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051