Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 918 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1956John Kapelos
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1970Andrea Parker
- 1973Mickey Ferriols
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1981Glenda Gilson
- 1988Benny Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341)
- 1293Beatrice of Castile (d. 1359)
- 1841Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., American colonel, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1935)
- 1914Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich, Belarusian-Russian physicist and astronomer (d. 1987)
- 1926Francisco Rabal, Spanish-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1931Neil Adcock, South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1968Shawn Mullins, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns)
- 1976Gaz Coombes, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Supergrass, The Jennifers, and The Hotrats)
- 1978Mohammed Bouyeri, Dutch-Moroccan murderer
- 1990Asier Illarramendi, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Pantoliano, Tom Burke, D. W. Moffett, Tony Dalton, Dingdong Dantes, David Berman, Michel Polnareff, Henry Travers, Farah Fath, Victoria O'Keefe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1943.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1972 – Wayne Wonder, Jamaican singer-songwriter; June 4, 1992 – Dino Jelusić, Croatian singer-songwriter and pianist; January 3, 1995 – Akihisa Shiono, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929