Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,174 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1947Vladimír Mišík
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1761Jan Potocki Polish ethnologist, historian, and linguist (d. 1815)
- 1909Beatrice Shilling, English motorcycle racer and engineer (d. 1990)
- 1910Claire Trevor, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1931Gerald Potterton, English-Canadian animator, director, and producer
- 1935George Coleman, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon, American actress and singer
- 1953Jim Rice, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1970Nazario Moreno González, Mexican drug lord (d. 2014)
- 1975Peggy Zina, Greek singer and actress
- 1978Mohammed Bouyeri, Dutch-Moroccan murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Nogulich, Ryuhei Matsuda, Ian Moor, Ramon Novarro, István Bujtor, Zack Snyder, Bradley McIntosh, Edmond O'Brien, Damian Marley, Ray Barrett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1951 – Bill Moseley, American actor, singer, and producer (Cornbugs); June 10, 1946 – Fernando Balzaretti, Mexican actor (d. 1998); October 5, 1959 – Kelly Joe Phelps, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953