Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Francisco Rabal
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1949Antonello Venditti
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
- 1991Miriam Bryant
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev, Russian actor and director (d. 2003)
- 1924Georges Charpak, Ukrainian-French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1937Juvénal Habyarimana, Rwandan politician, 3rd President of Rwanda (d. 1994)
- 1939Lynn Seymour, Canadian ballerina and choreographer
- 1943Michael Grade, English businessman
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1968Ellen Forney, American author and illustrator
- 1968Rob Dukes, American singer-songwriter (Exodus and Generation Kill)
- 1968Shawn Mullins, American singer-songwriter (The Thorns)
- 1985Mio Takeuchi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shizuka Itō, Mike Jones, Martha Angelici, Masatoshi Hamada, Hilde Hildebrand, Nick Broomfield, Tate Stevens, Siân Phillips, Chris Raab, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1925 – John Fiedler, American actor and singer (d. 2005); September 7, 1963 – Eazy-E, American rapper and producer (N.W.A) (d. 1995); March 9, 1951 – Zakir Hussain, Indian tabla player, composer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949