Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1938George Innes
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1947Vladimír Mišík
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1991Miriam Bryant
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1825Jules Barbier, French poet and playwright (d. 1901)
- 1938Hans Fogh, Danish-Canadian sailor (d. 2014)
- 1947Vladimír Mišík, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Matadors, Blue Effect, Flamengo, and Etc..)
- 1957Bob Stoddard, American baseball player
- 1958Gary Numan, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tubeway Army)
- 1968Michael Bartels, German race car driver
- 1970Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer
- 1975Mauro Briano, Italian footballer
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Michael Beauchamp, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viveika Ravanes, Will Arnett, Vanessa Marano, Hugh Brannum, Mía Taveras, Ai Jing, Beverly Bayne, Paul Sparks, Ian D'Sa, Sharon Gless.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1973 – Lexa Doig, Canadian model and actress; September 22, 1915 – Arthur Lowe, English actor (d. 1982); March 12, 1982 – Samm Levine, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958