Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,879 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1948Peggy March
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1970Andrea Parker
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen
- 1973Mickey Ferriols
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1981Glenda Gilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1617Tito Livio Burattini, Italian architect, historian, and engineer (d. 1681)
- 1825Jules Barbier, French poet and playwright (d. 1901)
- 1934Marv Breeding, American baseball player and scout (d. 2006)
- 1942Dick Allen, American baseball player and tenor
- 1948Gyles Brandreth, English writer, broadcaster, actor and politician
- 1950Richard Ouzounian, Canadian-American director and critic
- 1957Clive Burr, English drummer and songwriter (Iron Maiden, Samson, and Trust) (d. 2013)
- 1973Boris Kodjoe, Austrian-American actor
- 1982Isak Strand, Norwegian drummer and electronica artist
- 1990Ben Tozer, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1966A bomb planted by Irish Republican Army militants destroys Nelson’s Pillar in Dublin.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Oh, Alfonso Cuarón, Françoise Loranger, Kim Krizan, Chin Ka-lok, Nancy Travis, Gillian Hills, Johnny Hallyday, Arthur Leslie, Arsinée Khanjian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 8, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1986 – Leo Hallerstam, Swedish actor; May 19, 1979 – Bérénice Marlohe, French actress; April 7, 1930 – Andrew Sachs, German-English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968