Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,793 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louise Beavers
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1938George Innes
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1946Yiannis Parios
- 1947Carole Bayer Sager
- 1949Antonello Venditti
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1714Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1788)
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932)
- 1920Douglass Wallop, American author and playwright (d. 1985)
- 1933Luca Ronconi, Italian actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1936Gábor Szabó, Hungarian guitarist and composer (d. 1982)
- 1939Lidiya Skoblikova, Russian speed skater and coach
- 1968Rob Dukes, American singer-songwriter (Exodus and Generation Kill)
- 1969Juan de Dios Ramírez Perales, Mexican footballer
- 1972Fergal O'Brien, Irish snooker player
- 1991Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Jackson, RJ Jimenez, Melissa Ferrick, Sergey Nikitin, Joel Goonan, Donna Theodore, John Cazale, Austin St. John, Eden Kane, Bobbejaan Schoepen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 8, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1956 – Babis Tsertos, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player; June 10, 1961 – Maxi Priest, English singer-songwriter; November 3, 1927 – Peggy McCay, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955