Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,753 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1978Nick Zano
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1886Edward Calvin Kendall, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1972)
- 1922Cyd Charisse, American actress and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1934Marv Breeding, American baseball player and scout (d. 2006)
- 1947Michael S. Hart, American author, founded Project Gutenberg (d. 2011)
- 1957William Edward Childs, American pianist and composer
- 1970Nazario Moreno González, Mexican drug lord (d. 2014)
- 1976Gaz Coombes, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Supergrass, The Jennifers, and The Hotrats)
- 1977Michael Tarver, American wrestler
- 1981Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host
- 1981Timothy Jordan II, American guitarist and songwriter (Jonezetta) (d. 2005)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Brandon deWilde, Utah Phillips, Bernd Eichinger, Josh Thomas, John Zorn, Joe Jones, Jessie O'Donohue, Sara Baras, Stephen Merchant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 8, 1971.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1937 – Karin Krog, Norwegian singer; March 14, 1949 – Helle Meri, Estonian actress, 2nd First Lady of Estonia; November 9, 1936 – Mary Travers, American singer-songwriter (Peter, Paul and Mary) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015