Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1956John Kapelos
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
- 1997Jurina Matsui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782)
- 1712John Fothergill, English physician and botanist (d. 1780)
- 1814Ede Szigligeti, Romanian-Hungarian playwright and author (d. 1878)
- 1826Johann Köler, Estonian painter and academic (d. 1899)
- 1848LaMarcus Adna Thompson, American engineer and businessman, developed the roller coaster (d. 1917)
- 1897Margot Bryant, English actress (d. 1988)
- 1939Lynn Seymour, Canadian ballerina and choreographer
- 1942Palito Ortega, Argentinian singer, actor, and politician
- 1973Justin Thompson, American baseball player
- 1974Mike Moriarty, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Foo, Bahram Radan, Rani Mukerji, Claude Brasseur, Tim Russ, James Storm, Dickey Lee, Keith Green, Billy Burke, Moe Miura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1982.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1983 – Tyler Hilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; September 3, 1969 – Marianna Komlos, Canadian bodybuilder, model, and wrestler (d. 2004); September 21, 1951 – DeWayne Jessie, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934