Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1940Susan Clark
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen
- 1975Peggy Zina
- 1979Tom Chaplin
- 1981Glenda Gilson
- 1997Jurina Matsui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1822Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Polish inventor and businessman, invented the Kerosene lamp (d. 1882)
- 1892Juana de Ibarbourou, Uruguayan poet and author (d. 1979)
- 1938Juris Kalniņš, Latvian basketball player (d. 2010)
- 1938Pete Dawkins, American football player, colonel, and politician
- 1940Susan Clark, Canadian actress and producer
- 1944Pepe Romero, Spanish guitarist and composer (The Romeros)
- 1948Robert W. Boyd, American Physicist
- 1952George Allen, American lawyer and politician, 67th Governor of Virginia
- 1988Elly Jackson, English singer-songwriter and producer (La Roux)
- 1990Petra Kvitová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariel Rodriguez, Daniella Monet, Tommy Leonetti, Henry McGee, Soniya Mehra, Nadine Samonte, Robert Parrish, Lewis Sargent, Zelda Rubinstein, Elsa Martinelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1982.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1967 – Dominic Lucero, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994); June 19, 1985 – Kajal Aggarwal, Indian actress; January 1, 1979 – Koichi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956