Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1943Trish Van Devere
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1960Finn Carter
- 1970Shannon Leto
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1975Chaske Spencer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1920Frank J. Dixon, American immunologist and academic (d. 2008)
- 1928Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1933David Weatherall, English physician, geneticist, and academic
- 1934Del Close, American actor, author, and educator (d. 1999)
- 1935Andrew Viterbi, American engineer and businessman, co-founded Qualcomm Inc.
- 1964Steve Wilkos, American police officer and talk show host
- 1969Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, American basketball player
- 1990Tatsuki Machida, Japanese figure skater
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Trejo, Ernesto Alonso, Tina Barrett, Kevin Dillon, Kristina Wayborn, Jack Warden, Ester Soré, Jane Horrocks, Kim Tae-yeon, Arisa Komiya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1926.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1929 – Max von Sydow, Swedish-French actor; February 14, 1971 – Kris Aquino, Filipino actress and producer; August 9, 1972 – Juanes, Colombian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ekhymosis).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887