Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Joyce Van Patten
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1958Martin Fry
- 1959Lonny Price
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1824Amasa Leland Stanford, American businessman and politician, founded Stanford University (d. 1893)
- 1933David Weatherall, English physician, geneticist, and academic
- 1937Harry Neale, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1942Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1959Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Rick Steiner, American wrestler
- 1963David Pogue, American journalist
- 1968Brian Heidik, American reality show contestant, winner of Survivor: Thailand
- 1975Roy Makaay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1984Joe Gilgun, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gloria Swanson, Barry Jenner, Agyness Deyn, Mion Mukaichi, Robin Renucci, Kelly Macdonald, Kyra Sedgwick, John Morrison, Vanessa Stacey, Irene Ryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1926.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1945 – Patty McCormack, American actress and singer; April 9, 1903 – Ward Bond, American actor (d. 1960); August 7, 1942 – Carlos Monzón, Argentinian boxer and actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880