Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1960Finn Carter
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1213Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1271)
- 1887Fritz Lenz, German geneticist and physician (d. 1976)
- 1892Vita Sackville-West, English author, poet, and gardener (d. 1962)
- 1920Frank J. Dixon, American immunologist and academic (d. 2008)
- 1928Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1961Darrell Walker, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Youri Djorkaeff, French footballer
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao, Filipino model, actress, and singer
- 1989Yudai Chiba, Japanese actor
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Boulanger, Joseph King, Tado, John Ritter, Carmen Miranda, Rosa Ponselle, Harald Heide-Steen Jr., Edwin Brienen, Nancy Cartwright, Dar Bernardo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1926.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1951 – Victor Willis, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (Village People); August 11, 1962 – Rob Minkoff, American director and producer; July 17, 1958 – Wong Kar-wai, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893