Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,221 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1986Brittany Snow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1454Amerigo Vespucci, Italian cartographer and explorer (d. 1512)
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695)
- 1934Joyce Van Patten, American actress
- 1943Charles Gibson, American journalist
- 1955Teo Fabi, Italian race car driver
- 1956Mark Dantonio, American football player and coach
- 1961Rick Steiner, American wrestler
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1981Clay Rapada, American baseball player
- 1990YG, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Covay, Mystikal, Ichirou Mizuki, Andrei Konchalovsky, Joanie Dodds, Jamie Foxx, Kaitlin Olson, Sid Bernstein, Ethan Cohn, Oliver Hudson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1926.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1981 – Amy Lee, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Evanescence); March 17, 1970 – Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor; June 10, 1992 – Kate Upton, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869