Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1933 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,039 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1960Finn Carter
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1992Dianne Necio
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1564David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786)
- 1887Fritz Lenz, German geneticist and physician (d. 1976)
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1959Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, American basketball player
- 1969Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1970Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls)
- 1970Stephen Phillips, English lawyer and politician
- 1983Ioannis Masmanidis, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lenora Crichlow, Harry Lauder, Madhur Jaffrey, Stedman Pearson, Lou Diamond Phillips, Nicholas Sparks, Gia Carangi, Stephanie Jacobsen, Dorothy McGuire, Masafumi Gotoh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1933.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1984 – John Gallagher, Jr., American actor and singer; July 27, 1910 – Lupita Tovar, Mexican-American actress; June 25, 1941 – Eddie Large, Scottish comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874