Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1933 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,757 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,042 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1949Tapani Kansa
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1928Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1943Trish Van Devere, American actress
- 1947Richard Adams, Filipino-American activist (d. 2012)
- 1958Branko Vukelić, Croatian politician, 11th Croatian Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1962Pete Wishart, Scottish singer and politician (Big Country and Runrig)
- 1966Brendan Canty, American drummer and songwriter (Fugazi)
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Antonio Bryant, American football player
- 1993Larnell Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adelle Lutz, Dick Jones, Chris Brown, Neil Finn, Peaches, Robert Merrill, Margaretta Scott, Patricia Jessel, Katie Griffiths, Reginald Owen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1933.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1948 – Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader; July 2, 1978 – Diana Gurtskaya, Georgian-Russian singer-songwriter; June 15, 1974 – Chakri, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857