Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1933 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,842 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,045 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Tom Adams
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1934Yuri Gagarin, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1968)
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1945Dennis Rader, American serial killer
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1949Neil Hamilton, Welsh lawyer and politician
- 1959Giovanni di Lorenzo, German-Italian journalist
- 1971Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1975Roy Makaay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1978Lucas Neill, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Ross, Stratos Dionysiou, Tina Chow, Majida El Roumi, Alex O'Loughlin, David James Elliott, Tim Allen, David Lean, Dilana, Bruce Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1924 – Mary Lee, American actress and singer (d. 1996); November 15, 1932 – Clyde McPhatter, American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972); April 4, 1975 – Miranda Lee Richards, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031