Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,637 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1949Tapani Kansa
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1970Shannon Leto
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1454Amerigo Vespucci, Italian cartographer and explorer (d. 1512)
- 1824Amasa Leland Stanford, American businessman and politician, founded Stanford University (d. 1893)
- 1902Will Geer, American actor and singer (d. 1978)
- 1919Cengiz Dağcı, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 2011)
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1963David Pogue, American journalist
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1989Artem Borodulin, Russian figure skater
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls‘ Generation Girls’Generation-TTS, and SM the Ballad)
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Javine Hylton, Kimbo Slice, Ann Miller, Callan McAuliffe, Matt Cardle, Ben Vereen, Burt Metcalfe, Mikhail Scherbakov, Richard Lawson, Yui Natsukawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1936.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1930 – M. Balamuralikrishna, Indian singer-songwriter; November 10, 1971 – Niki Karimi, Iranian actress, director, and screenwriter; April 26, 1933 – Carol Burnett, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926