Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942John Cale
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 1930Taina Elg, Finnish-American actress and dancer
- 1940Raúl Juliá, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1941Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- 1945Robin Trower, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts)
- 1948Emma Bonino, Italian politician, Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1964Valérie Lemercier, French actress, singer, director
- 1970David Guido Pietroni, Italian director and producer
- 1984Brian Cusworth, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Dawn Cole, Michael Sinterniklaas, Nathalia Ramos, Rajkumar, Mark DeBarge, Gary Sweet, Young Noble, Mako Ishino, Holly Willoughby, Marie Fredriksson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1936.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1944 – Rutger Hauer, Dutch actor, director, and producer; October 28, 1959 – James Keelaghan, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890