Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1987Bow Wow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1926Joe Franklin, American radio and television host (d. 2015)
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1937Brian Redman, English race car driver
- 1938Tom Adams, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1945Dennis Rader, American serial killer
- 1948Chris Thompson, English singer and guitarist (Manfred Mann’s Earth Band and Night)
- 1959Tom Amandes, American actor and director
- 1966Brendan Canty, American drummer and songwriter (Fugazi)
- 1968Johnny Kelly, American drummer (Type O Negative, Danzig, A Pale Horse Named Death, and Seventh Void)
- 1983Clint Dempsey, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marisa Pavan, Curt Gowdy, Alexander Kluge, Cas Alfonso, Doseone, Lilian Garcia, Margot Kidder, Katie White, Frans Mohede, Ami Suzuki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1936.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1914 – Giuseppe Valdengo, Italian actor and singer (d. 2007); December 25, 1958 – Alannah Myles, Canadian singer-songwriter; September 1, 1955 – Billy Blanks, American martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894