Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,291 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1989Yudai Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1934Del Close, American actor, author, and educator (d. 1999)
- 1955Teo Fabi, Italian race car driver
- 1958Branko Vukelić, Croatian politician, 11th Croatian Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1958Jack Kenny, American screenwriter and producer
- 1958Paul MacLean, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Tom Amandes, American actor and director
- 1963David Pogue, American journalist
- 1966Michael Patrick MacDonald, Irish-American author and activist
- 1968Brian Heidik, American reality show contestant, winner of Survivor: Thailand
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robby Maria, Natalie La Rose, Melanie Paxson, Allen Toussaint, June Foray, Jessica Hynes, Sam Smith, Calum Best, Miriam Kressyn, Aubrey Plaza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1962 – Joanne Catherall, English singer (The Human League); October 11, 1962 – Joan Cusack, American actress; January 22, 1968 – Frank Leboeuf, French footballer, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922