Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695)
- 1890Vyacheslav Molotov, Russian politician, Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1986)
- 1905Gerard Helders, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Colonial Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1932Qayyum Chowdhury, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1937Bernard Landry, Canadian lawyer and politician, 28th Premier of Quebec
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1957Mona Sahlin, Swedish politician
- 1961Mike Leach, American football player and coach
- 1984Julia Mancuso, American skier
- 1985Rachel Nabors, American illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roberto Farias, Hara Patnaik, Sei Ashina, James House, Marc-André Grondin, Ray Condo, Cherie Johnson, Linda Evans, Alex Templeton-Ward, Michael Stuhlbarg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1966 – Shane Scott, American director, producer, cinematographer, and screenwriter; July 1, 1934 – Jamie Farr, American actor and screenwriter; July 30, 1948 – Otis Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930