Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,135 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856Eddie Foy, Sr.
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1937Brian Redman, English race car driver
- 1937Harry Neale, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Trish Van Devere, American actress
- 1950Doug Ault, American baseball player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1959Takaaki Kajita, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1977Radek Dvořák, Czech ice hockey player
- 1983Clint Dempsey, American soccer player
- 1984Brian Cusworth, American basketball player
- 1985Rachel Nabors, American illustrator
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Braun, Adrienne Lecouvreur, Dan Auerbach, Fred Goss, Jerry Adler, Jeanna Friske, Layzie Bone, Gillian Armstrong, Sickan Carlsson, Colin Meloy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1959.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1953 – Drake Hogestyn, American actor; April 16, 1949 – Melody Patterson, American actress and singer (d. 2015); October 13, 1923 – John C. Champion, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961